• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Forgotten [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: emamyles.
Got A Mic: Mhm.
Got Skype/TS: Yep.
Skype Name: Everyone has me added.
PvP Strengths: Bow, close combat fighting.
PvP Weaknesses: Bom + Bow, and strafing bow shots.
How Often Have You Teamed With Any Members: Every single member.
Why Should We Choose You For The Forgotten: I am good buds with the members, I was in the old forgotten, and I enjoy playing with you guys.
Anything You Would Like To Add: Abbe.
I gess im gonna recommd dis person he is ok but u prob wont accapept him but dat oke

Orca

Diamond
Reaction score
Why Should We Choose You For The Forgotten: I am good buds with the members, I was in the old forgotten, and I enjoy playing with you guys.
DENIED Reason: Inactivity in the past.
ERR I mean Pending

Last edited:

JCagg

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: JCagg_
Got A Mic: Yes, the Razer Kraken Pros.
Got Skype/TS: Yes, both.
Skype Name: JCagg
PvP Strengths: Sword combos, flint and steel
PvP Weaknesses: I am not the best archer.
How Often Have You Teamed With Any Members: I've talked to each of the members/officers/leaders at least once, but I'm decent pals with bowhoo and Gory.
Why Should We Choose You For The Forgotten: I believe that I can restart my relationship with you guys on a clean slate, and I also believe that I have improved PvP-wise a ton since the summer, as well as improved on maturity and uhh... voice volume.
Anything You Would Like To Add: I know that when I was trial during the summer, I was a total jackass. I have no problem saying that I was a loud, ignorant, cocky annoyance. This ultimately led to me being disliked by many members at the time, leading to my denial. Honestly, I think that the new opening of applications gives me one more shot to create great relationships with the members. I really do like you guys, and the task at hand for myself is for you guys to like me. Trust me, if I do receive trial, I will make the most of it. Please, just give me a chance at this.

BomBashious

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Decision Overturned, Pending
Minecraft ID: JCagg_
Got A Mic: Yes, the Razer Kraken Pros.
Got Skype/TS: Yes, both.
Skype Name: JCagg
PvP Strengths: Sword combos, flint and steel
PvP Weaknesses: I am not the best archer.
How Often Have You Teamed With Any Members: I've talked to each of the members/officers/leaders at least once, but I'm decent pals with bowhoo and Gory.
Why Should We Choose You For The Forgotten: I believe that I can restart my relationship with you guys on a clean slate, and I also believe that I have improved PvP-wise a ton since the summer, as well as improved on maturity and uhh... voice volume.
Anything You Would Like To Add: I know that when I was trial during the summer, I was a total jackass. I have no problem saying that I was a loud, ignorant, cocky annoyance. This ultimately led to me being disliked by many members at the time, leading to my denial. Honestly, I think that the new opening of applications gives me one more shot to create great relationships with the members. I really do like you guys, and the task at hand for myself is for you guys to like me. Trust me, if I do receive trial, I will make the most of it. Please, just give me a chance at this.
Pending
Both of you should be active on our ts the next few days and we will make a decision :)

Kranzo

Diamond
Reaction score
APPLICATION: (Please Copy The WHOLE Application)
Minecraft ID: Kranzo/the_mentel_man/Victex/Zuxt
Got A Mic: blue yeti
Got Skype/TS: yeah
Skype Name: hubbybubba100
PvP Strengths: Im good at geting crits while strafing, Combos, sword pvp, bow.
PvP Weaknesses: I really want someone to teach me the rod tactic, im really bad when i catch on fire.
How Often Have You Teamed With Any Members: Im trying to play with them as much as i can ;)
Why Should We Choose You For The Forgotten: I think you should accept/choose me because i think i would help this clan out somewhat, also i think have have some good friends in this clan, and for those of you who don't like me, i would like to become friends with. (Please give me a chance)

Tironas11

Diamond
Reaction score
PvP Weaknesses: I really want someone to teach me the rod tactic, im really bad when i catch on fire.
How Often Have You Teamed With Any Members: Im trying to play with them as much as i can ;)
Why Should We Choose You For The Forgotten: I think you should accept/choose me because i think i would help this clan out somewhat, also i think have have some good friends in this clan, and for those of you who don't like me, i would like to become friends with. (Please give me a chance)
You've been set to Pending for now as we poll other users opinions; both I and BomBashious have decided to give you a chance but we'd like to see the opinions of other users as well.

Kranzo

Diamond
Reaction score
You've been set to Pending for now as we poll other users opinions; both I and BomBashious have decided to give you a chance but we'd like to see the opinions of other users as well.
Well i cant talk till Friday, ill still be on the ts but my mic doesn't work. For dis house

Math_Magician

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Bai Kranny

xNovaXHDx

Career
Reaction score
gl

rexxyy

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft ID:Hydrarealms
Got A Mic:Yes
Got Skype/TS:Both
Skype Name:ernie.jecis
PvP Strengths:Sword, Bow
PvP Weaknesses:Flint and steel needs improvement but is ok
How Often Have You Teamed With Any Members:No but fought many
Why Should We Choose You For The Forgotten:I am very active and decent in pvp
Anything You Would Like To Add:No i don't think so
I see that you applied for Rebels AND Forgotten. This does not show loyalty to these clans. I would suggest picking one. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci