• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Forgotten [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esanity123

Survivor
Reaction score
The only way I am considering coming back is if people would actually want me back this time, and if people would actually care.
edit: she does that to me too bom, most people infact.
edit2: proof
You should definitely come back, even though we don't know each other.

Bowhoo

Diamond
Reaction score
I know you want me to come back but not everyone feels the same way sadly.
Don't be so pessimistic. You have your mind revolving around false ideas. If you actually think that we don't want you back in the clan than you are very much wrong. Your not going to get people to think different about you or change their mind if you just sit here and wait for things to change. I can guarantee you that you can change their mind. Alot of us joke around on teamspeak and call each other bad and stuff and if you take those things to heart and believe them than sorry but I don't think this clan is right for you. Anyways, if you would like to join, I would be happy to have you in the clan.

EDIT: If you join, GET A MIC!!!!!

- Bowhoo/PVP GOD

Katyabolmc

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: katyabol
Wins: 267
Got A Mic: Yes. TurtleBeach X22
Got Skype/TS: Yes
Skype Name:Leafysmith
PvP Strengths:FnS,Bow,Jukes,Fishing Rod,bow,strafe.
PvP Weaknesses:Teams and bow spammers
How Often Have You Teamed With Any Members: Very Rarely
Why Should We Choose You For The Forgotten: Because I know that it is a very good clan and I would like to be in a clan again!
Anything You Would Like To Add: I don't have multiple chest routes on Rugged Lands and I don't have Donor on MCSG but will soon!

Snikkz

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: katyabol
Wins: 267
Got A Mic: Yes. TurtleBeach X22
Got Skype/TS: Yes
Skype Name:Leafysmith
PvP Strengths:FnS,Bow,Jukes,Fishing Rod,bow,strafe.
PvP Weaknesses:Teams and bow spammers
How Often Have You Teamed With Any Members: Very Rarely
Why Should We Choose You For The Forgotten: Because I know that it is a very good clan and I would like to be in a clan again!
Anything You Would Like To Add: I don't have multiple chest routes on Rugged Lands and I don't have Donor on MCSG but will soon!
No one cares if you are 13 and a half.

Lucidictive

Diamond
Reaction score
I know you want me to come back but not everyone feels the same way sadly.

Even though I'm not in forgotten, I really do believe they want you back. You have a great personality, there is virtually no reason to think that people don't want you back. I realize some people in the clan didn't get along with you when you were first in. But think of it this way, nobody liked Exo but now he is scrim team leader, and people *somewhat* respect him for it. Don't put yourself down so much, I'd love to see you in this clan. You are a character of Forgotten. People didn't like Fanyo either, but I saw friendships rebond and they were no longer negative toward each other. Think about applying again c:

- Bowhoo/PVP GOD
more like PVP scrub everday ez'd by bom.

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
Even though I'm not in forgotten, I really do believe they want you back. You have a great personality, there is virtually no reason to think that people don't want you back. I realize some people in the clan didn't get along with you when you were first in. But think of it this way, nobody liked Exo but now he is scrim team leader, and people *somewhat* respect him for it. Don't put yourself down so much, I'd love to see you in this clan. You are a character of Forgotten. People didn't like Fanyo either, but I saw friendships rebond and they were no longer negative toward each other. Think about applying again c:

more like PVP scrub everday ez'd by bom.
Again, Nitro, I want you back in the clan, but it is your choice. You have been in forgotten for a long time before, and you know that members have mixed emotions about others, and I have never seen an exception. I myself find it impossible for any clan to have someone in it that everybody likes. Even some highly known people in our clan MUST have people with mixed emotions towards them (people like bom and soul too). Lucid helped prove even outside people want u in the clan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci