• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Forgotten [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireRedcoats

Diamond
Reaction score
We are waiting for your respond on Skype but since it has been about 2-3 weeks I will write this on forums.
It will be great honor to have clan battle with this clan shortly. We are #Shadow and I believe it is one of the strongest clan in Japan.
Furthermore, our clan leader tekisuto7022(#8 in the world ._.) is looking for most skilled or best clan that we can fight in this community. And we came up with this clan. :D
All of them are from Japan and them do not understand English but since I'm the translator of the clan, I will happily help you and us with communications.

We are able to do 3v3 but we greatly prefer 5v5 or 6v6.

For more information and discussions, please contact by Skype or on the forums. ID:fireredcoats1020

endthebean

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
We are waiting for your respond on Skype but since it has been about 2-3 weeks I will write this on forums.
It will be great honor to have clan battle with this clan shortly. We are #Shadow and I believe it is one of the strongest clan in Japan.
Furthermore, our clan leader tekisuto7022(#8 in the world ._.) is looking for most skilled or best clan that we can fight in this community. And we came up with this clan. :D
All of them are from Japan and them do not understand English but since I'm the translator of the clan, I will happily help you and us with communications.

For more information and discussions, please contact by Skype or on the forums. ID:fireredcoats1020
:eek:

Soul

Platinum
Reaction score

Can you re-message me on Skype?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci