• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Forgotten [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

YippyKaiEy

Tribute
Reaction score
bye bye friends.

This is my final goodbye from this community. for the past few months I have watched this thread and made my comments as I felt neccesary.

I just want to say thanks to Soul for dealing with all the things I caused with my additude and cockyness because I am the best and every1 must know that.

I am the best. Bom ur bad. I was always better than u skid so come at me.

Lets link all my old forum accounts for clarification

Vox
iVox
Orca
TheLeatch
CrotchTheBacca

Anyway. thanks for all the memories and thanks for letting me be apart of the dynasty of dominating these clans every day.

Thanks for allowing me to be an Elite, Thanks for it all. Much Love.

You can find me on OC.TC and HCF and contact me on skype: YippyKaiEy , If you really need to contact me.

Sadly. My name is removed from the LeaderBoards so all the months I put in are for nothing.

Now for the personal messages.

Soul thanks for being a friend through everything that has happened from my ups to my downs. Thanks for accepting me without really knowing who I was. Thanks for letting be my cocky self without to much of a tone down.

BomBashious Im not sure where you are my friend but I wish you luck in everything you do. It wont be the last time we speak I hope. You have been my m8 since day one. through our domminating in 1.6 to our Dungeon Realms adventures. Much love my friend.

Cheedos We aint done dont worry

20s Remember when i stole ur set and 1 million gems lol nub.

Agilities I remmber our meeting on Roxbot, been my friend since the first day. Our paths crossed briefly but you are a beast and a great guy/player. good luck in the future.

@Attwat GG World Trade Center #NeverForget

xExtract Miss you friend. Havent spoken in ages. Good luck with League hope I see you on the next LCS.

Charlesyummyegg Not sure where your at but I hope to run into you again. one of the funniest people ever!

Phil.ly67 Best friend. RIP

Exodus I took great pleasure in writing ur kick message freak.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKTOUjNP5S8mpWv7fCidS0g (subscribe if you want to see where im at or whatever lol. Shamless advertising.)

-Orca

Zoeticly

Platinum
Reaction score
bye bye friends.

This is my final goodbye from this community. for the past few months I have watched this thread and made my comments as I felt neccesary.

I just want to say thanks to Soul for dealing with all the things I caused with my additude and cockyness because I am the best and every1 must know that.

I am the best. Bom ur bad. I was always better than u skid so come at me.

Lets link all my old forum accounts for clarification

Vox
iVox
Orca
TheLeatch
CrotchTheBacca

Anyway. thanks for all the memories and thanks for letting me be apart of the dynasty of dominating these clans every day.

Thanks for allowing me to be an Elite, Thanks for it all. Much Love.

You can find me on OC.TC and HCF and contact me on skype: YippyKaiEy , If you really need to contact me.

Sadly. My name is removed from the LeaderBoards so all the months I put in are for nothing.

Now for the personal messages.

Soul thanks for being a friend through everything that has happened from my ups to my downs. Thanks for accepting me without really knowing who I was. Thanks for letting be my cocky self without to much of a tone down.

BomBashious Im not sure where you are my friend but I wish you luck in everything you do. It wont be the last time we speak I hope. You have been my m8 since day one. through our domminating in 1.6 to our Dungeon Realms adventures. Much love my friend.

Cheedos We aint done dont worry

20s Remember when i stole ur set and 1 million gems lol nub.

Agilities I remmber our meeting on Roxbot, been my friend since the first day. Our paths crossed briefly but you are a beast and a great guy/player. good luck in the future.

@Attwat GG World Trade Center #NeverForget

xExtract Miss you friend. Havent spoken in ages. Good luck with League hope I see you on the next LCS.

Charlesyummyegg Not sure where your at but I hope to run into you again. one of the funniest people ever!

Phil.ly67 Best friend. RIP

Exodus I took great pleasure in writing ur kick message freak.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKTOUjNP5S8mpWv7fCidS0g (subscribe if you want to see where im at or whatever lol. Shamless advertising.)

-Orca
i am crying :c ily cole

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci