• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Forgotten [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul

Platinum
Reaction score
We started down 2-1, and with Afk, dante, and I, we came back ;) No, but in all seriousness... Rivals need to stop thinking this will be easy, because you guys arent 54-1 (Or whatever it is) for no reason. Also though, I wanna know what tf we did to make Soul say that...
I was annoyed with the fact that a Rival member(s) had been joining the Clan Battle servers occasionally, but it was mainly the rumors. Especially the rumor of a Rival member saying that we're "over-rated." Honestly, who would think through all the crap we have been through, we would be "over-rated." Makes me think low of some people, but in all honesty, I can care less about those people.

Justin / Bullet

Diamond
Reaction score
I was annoyed with the fact that a Rival member(s) had been joining the Clan Battle servers occasionally, but it was mainly the rumors. Especially the rumor of a Rival member saying that we're "over-rated." Honestly, who would think through all the crap we have been through, we would be "over-rated." Makes me think low of some people, but in all honesty, I can care less about those people.
I think I speak on behalf of all Rivals when I say that those rumors aren't true. Also, I'd like to apologize on behalf of the Rivals if we caused any disruption in a clan battle.

-BulletJC

Sixorr

Diamond
Reaction score
What I heard was that cf joined on an all wanted to spec the clan battle, but he left. Then, CoolDarkraiDude accidentally joined the server. As far as the rumor of a rival member saying you guys are over-rated, well, he needs to take a look at your guys' records. I can't control what other people say (And I'm not even a leader, so that's not my job), but I am trying to stop this. I feel like I'm on good terms with people in Forgotten (At least I hope so), and I don't want that to change.

If you wanna talk about this Soul, you can PM me. I doubt you will as I'm pretty sure you hate me, but whatever. Anyways, as I said already, I really like Forgotten and just want all of this to stop tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci