• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Forgotten [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SociallyAK

Diamond
Reaction score
Sorry. You asked at a really horrible time. You have to be patient with the response; our leaders are getting a few things sorted.

In response to Swag/Edog/everybody else, please stop the quoting/arguing. I really don't want to hear it on the clan thread. If you really have something to say, bring it up in PM. This goes for anybody else as well. If I see another disrespectful comment made, I will have to call a Moderator in here. It's pissing me off that you guys decided to make the clan thread your battleground for arguing. Nobody else wants to hear it.
Trust.
k thanks

Tironas11

Diamond
Reaction score
Please hop on the TS a little more. I know you're on there, but try to play with a few of our members. Try not to be shy! You are set to Pending right now.

Denied.

Pending. Please join the TeamSpeak provided on the front page or at the bottom of this post.

Pending. Please join the TS provided on the front page or at the bottom of this post.

Pending. I know you've been active on the TS, but you need to be a little more active so the Officers/Leaders can determine your skill. :)

Pending. We need to determine your skill, so please hop on the Forgotten TS.

Also, Synd. You've been denied multiple times here. You have one more chance at the application process.

Here's the IP to our TeamSpeak: 198.15.70.250:20012

Jazzcraft

Diamond
Reaction score
Please hop on the TS a little more. I know you're on there, but try to play with a few of our members. Try not to be shy! You are set to Pending right now.

Denied.

Pending. Please join the TeamSpeak provided on the front page or at the bottom of this post.

Pending. Please join the TS provided on the front page or at the bottom of this post.

Pending. I know you've been active on the TS, but you need to be a little more active so the Officers/Leaders can determine your skill. :)

Pending. We need to determine your skill, so please hop on the Forgotten TS.

Also, Synd. You've been denied multiple times here. You have one more chance at the application process.
Actually....
I've decided to join the Nebula... I am no longer interested in joining the Forgotten. Thank you! :D

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
Good luck to the many people who are now pending! Hope some of us get in!

endthebean

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I can't join your channel when i am on.

ToeKnee

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft ID:
Wins: 199
Got Skype/TS: Nope
Skype Name (PM Me If You Don't Want To Post It)
Got A Mic: Yes, only for recording
How Often Have You Teamed With The Leaders/Officers: Well, i just joined Us so not really
PvP Strengths: Going against teams
PvP Weaknesses: Water fights

Bowhoo

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft ID:
How Often Have You Teamed With The Leaders/Officers: Well, i just joined Us so not really
I recommend getting on our teamspeak so we get to know you better.

ToeKnee

District 13
Reaction score
Im not really allowed on social applications like that.

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft ID:
Also filling out your Minecraft ID would help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci