• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Forgotten [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxypie

District 13
Reaction score
Private Average is in the water, being chased by some rebels, fishing rodding them away. He is close to death, but his teammate Agilities sees him and comes racing over in a boat. Agilities exits the boat and Private Average hops in and rides away to safety.
And now Average & Agilities will live out there days together for ever... True love.

¡Sam!

Diamond
Reaction score
It seems as if average was accepted... why hasn't he been added to full member?

Tironas11

Diamond
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I will be leaving Forgotten and quitting MCSG. It's been a good run for me and I think it's time I retire. I still have high hopes for Forgotten. Don't let me down guys. There will be another post ending my story with the next part, but here's a little something for my members. I would like to thank the following:

BomBashious - You've been there since you came onto the team. You were beast the first day we brought you in and still a beast since you've left. Not only that, but you're one of the best leaders a guy can find. Sorry I didn't let you on CW1, but if I were to travel back in time, I would put you in, without a doubt.

Agilities & Lovelights - You guys have been there for me since the end my friends. When I was down, you guys were there to pick me up. You guys listened to my problems and made me feel right all the time. Thanks and that's why I'm handing it down to Agilities to hold on for the meantime, till I find a permanent replacement.

Tironas11 - Last, but not least, Tiro. You don't understand how much you mean to me. You've been there before Forgotten for me through the thick and thin. You're the absolute best friend a guy can have. No matter how much we argued during a time, we were still there for each other and I thank you so much. This clan would be nothing without you.

Finally, to all my members. Ex-Forgotten and Forgotten members now. You all are amazing. Every, single, one of you guys are special. I brought you guys in because I saw passion and skill like no other. Wherever the Ex-Forgotten are, I wish them well and my Forgotten members now, keep killing.

Farewell my friends. (I wanted to keep this part short and sweet, but the next post will be pretty long)
god DAM

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I will be leaving Forgotten and quitting MCSG. It's been a good run for me and I think it's time I retire. I still have high hopes for Forgotten. Don't let me down guys. There will be another post ending my story with the next part, but here's a little something for my members. I would like to thank the following:

BomBashious - You've been there since you came onto the team. You were beast the first day we brought you in and still a beast since you've left. Not only that, but you're one of the best leaders a guy can find. Sorry I didn't let you on CW1, but if I were to travel back in time, I would put you in, without a doubt.

Agilities & Lovelights - You guys have been there for me since the end my friends. When I was down, you guys were there to pick me up. You guys listened to my problems and made me feel right all the time. Thanks and that's why I'm handing it down to Agilities to hold on for the meantime, till I find a permanent replacement.

Tironas11 - Last, but not least, Tiro. You don't understand how much you mean to me. You've been there before Forgotten for me through the thick and thin. You're the absolute best friend a guy can have. No matter how much we argued during a time, we were still there for each other and I thank you so much. This clan would be nothing without you.

Finally, to all my members. Ex-Forgotten and Forgotten members now. You all are amazing. Every, single, one of you guys are special. I brought you guys in because I saw passion and skill like no other. Wherever the Ex-Forgotten are, I wish them well and my Forgotten members now, keep killing.

Farewell my friends. (I wanted to keep this part short and sweet, but the next post will be pretty long)
You will be greatly missed here, and in all MCSG related things. Thank you for proving what a baller clan you guys are. You will be truly missed!

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score

Soul, my good friend.
In the beginning I think you thought I was nothing, it took Bom and others to help convince you I was good. After events in the clan brought me to Rebels, you joined and sparked my passion for you as a leader again.
After everything, I know I have been harsh on you. More lately than ever I criticized you and made fun of you because I started to realize you make a lot more mistakes than are shown.
Goodbye old friend
Fgt will live on

CrotchTheBacca

Survivor
Reaction score

U forgot orca

Soul

Platinum
Reaction score
Actually, I was just bored and created that, so.... Yea... Everyone can delete their posts and stuff >.> <.< I'm not leaving, that's stupid.

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
Actually, I was just bored and created that, so.... Yea... Everyone can delete their posts and stuff >.> <.< I'm not leaving, that's stupid.
You put me through emotional trama just for that?!? I don't think our relationship can take this anymore, I think it's time we meet new people. Like that dreamy Maxypie guy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci