• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Forgotten [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowhoo

Diamond
Reaction score
I have applied yesterday and I'm still waiting and all the feedback I have gotten was "Nobody cares If you're 13.5!"~Snikkz
I'll be as patient as you need me to, Forgotten.But a reply would really up my mood!
Be patient. We haven't decided yet. If you don't hangout with us on teamspeak soon I can guarantee you that you will not be accepted. The IP is on the thread

EDIT: ALL APPLICANT MUST COME ON TEAMSPEAK SO WE CAN GET TO KNOW YOU BETTER AND SEE YOUR SKILL LEVEL. IF YOU DO NOT COME ON THEN YOU WILL MOST LIKELY BE DENIED.

Lucidictive

Diamond
Reaction score
EDIT: ALL APPLICANT MUST COME ON TEAMSPEAK SO WE CAN GET TO KNOW YOU BETTER AND SEE YOUR SKILL LEVEL. IF YOU DO NOT COME ON THEN YOU WILL MOST LIKELY BE DENIED.
I think a time would be useful, because I see applicants randomly on the TS but everyone is always in private chats. Giving them a time wouldn't be a bad idea.

Bowhoo

Diamond
Reaction score
I think a time would be useful, because I see applicants randomly on the TS but everyone is always in private chats. Giving them a time wouldn't be a bad idea.
The thing is probably alot of the applicants wouldn't be able to show up at a specific time. Hopefully I can think of something.

Bowhoo

Diamond
Reaction score
ATTENTION APPLICANTS:

APPLICATION: (Please Copy The WHOLE Application)
Minecraft ID: xBrezzy or coltond620
Got A Mic: Yep, Turtle Beach x12
Got Skype/TS: Both
Skype Name: BrezzyHD
PvP Strengths: FnS, Sword PvP, Fishing Rod Tactic, Strafing, 1.7.2 sprint, Bow.
PvP Weaknesses: 4v1, hackers, Soul :c, someone taking my route.
How Often Have You Teamed With Any Members: I have seen many of the members in clan battles and in game, but have not teamed with many of them. ( I teamed with iFanyo in a deathmatch but then betrayed me :C)
Why Should We Choose You For The Forgotten: Well, I think I'm really good at PvP, just I'm not that well know right now so not many people know that I'm good at PvP so I will be on the teams peak through out this week, so I can show you how good I really am. :3
Anything You Would Like To Add: If you can test me that would be great! just add me on Skype sometime and I would be happy to 1v1 Soul or who ever :D
DENIED.
Minecraft ID: katyabol
Wins: 267
Got A Mic: Yes. TurtleBeach X22
Got Skype/TS: Yes
Skype Name:Leafysmith
PvP Strengths:FnS,Bow,Jukes,Fishing Rod,bow,strafe.
PvP Weaknesses:Teams and bow spammers
How Often Have You Teamed With Any Members: Very Rarely
Why Should We Choose You For The Forgotten: Because I know that it is a very good clan and I would like to be in a clan again!
Anything You Would Like To Add: I don't have multiple chest routes on Rugged Lands and I don't have Donor on MCSG but will soon!
DENIED
Minecraft ID: blotz_g2/ Derivitives
Got A Mic: Yes
Got Skype/TS: Both, however I do not use Skype often.
Skype Name: theman123219
PvP Strengths: I would have to say that I have very good connection. It is better than 92% of the US ( So The Ping Test Says) And I would say that at times after warmed up I am highly skilled with a fishing rod, and that at worst of the worst times I can block hit very well (I choose not too however due to it irritiating other people)
PvP Weaknesses: Hmm, I would have to say that one of my biggest weaknesses is being enclosed in small areas ( Mainly because I am defensive and like to stand my ground and get a good fully charged bow shot on them before I debate going in. The last weakness that I know I have is: I am ok at water fights and can strafe very well, however very well sometimes isn't good enough against some people who are amazing at bowing Cough* Soul Cough*
How Often Have You Teamed With Any Members: Bowhoo along time ago and Kranzo many times (Lel, wild kranny :p)
Why Should We Choose You For The Forgotten: I think you should choose me for Forgotten, because I am very loyal, you can look at my wins and win loss ratio and say: Wow that's terrible. The reason for that is that I am very loyal and when my friend asks to win, I simply /kill, or when my friends want to boost on their alts, they go right ahead. The thing is I don't care about my alts. In a clan I try to show them that I am very loyal by them simply asking something involving me and I simply say "Sure!". When in times when my clan needs me to get serious, I can be the most serious one there. In competitive things like clan wars and scrims I can be very competitive and overcome many in my opinion.
Anything You Would Like To Add: Sorry for this long app. I just feel because of my wins that I should show you guys [Forgotten], that I will be very dedicated to this clan AT ALL COSTS! Pls consider this even though my wins aren't high, My skill is. :rolleyes:
PENDING
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- IF I HAVE MISSED ANYONE PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I PROBABLY MISSED A FEW

- IF YOU HAVE BEEN DENIED, DON'T WORRY, YOU STILL HAVE A CHANCE, BE SURE TO COME ON TEAMSPEAK

- IF YOU ARE PENDING, COME ON TEAMSPEAK

Last edited:

McOrange

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Oh I did apply but I'm in a different clan so cancel my app. I will get on TS sometimes though. Thanks :) and good luck with the clan.

Lucidictive

Diamond
Reaction score
The thing is probably alot of the applicants wouldn't be able to show up at a specific time. Hopefully I can think of something.
Well, the specific time could be a range of time that you know you all play MCSG at. They'd need to be active at those times anyways, right?

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
Well, the specific time could be a range of time that you know you all play MCSG at. They'd need to be active at those times anyways, right?
Limited time for applicants to play with us is a con, however its not an issue due to the fact none of them get on ts. If it becomes a problem it will be fixed.

Soul

Platinum
Reaction score
Emamyles and Blotz have been set to pending.

Everyone else that has applied has been Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci