• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Forgotten [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

xBrezzy

Platinum
Reaction score
Emamyles and Blotz have been set to pending.

Everyone else that has applied has been Denied.
I haven't played with any of the members because my computer fan broke, Im getting a new on computer for christmas

xBrezzy

Platinum
Reaction score
ATTENTION APPLICANTS:

DENIED.

DENIED

PENDING
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- IF I HAVE MISSED ANYONE PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I PROBABLY MISSED A FEW

- IF YOU HAVE BEEN DENIED, DON'T WORRY, YOU STILL HAVE A CHANCE, BE SURE TO COME ON TEAMSPEAK

- IF YOU ARE PENDING, COME ON TEAMSPEAK
My computer fan broke so I haven't been active

Native

District 13
Reaction score
Snikkz was talking crap to my friend and wanted to 1v1 him. My friend one with like 9 hearts left. gg2ezsteemroll

Soul

Platinum
Reaction score
Snikkz was talking crap to my friend and wanted to 1v1 him. My friend one with like 9 hearts left. gg2ezsteemroll
Get out of my thread.

Also, I challenge your team to an 8v8 Clan Battle this Saturday. Both teams must abide by the Clan Battles Rules (Link on the front page) in order for it to start. It will be best out of 5 games. If you accept, add my Skype: TheSoulCairn. If not, don't bother replying.

Native

District 13
Reaction score
Get out of my thread.

Also, I challenge your team to an 8v8 Clan Battle this Saturday. Both teams must abide by the Clan Battles Rules (Link on the front page) in order for it to start. It will be best out of 5 games. If you accept, add my Skype: TheSoulCairn. If not, don't bother replying.
Lol damn soul it was a joke. Me and snikkz are frands. And fine. My clan doesnt back down from a challenge. We accept

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci