• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Forgotten [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blamph

District 13
Reaction score
Get out of my thread.

Also, I challenge your team to an 8v8 Clan Battle this Saturday. Both teams must abide by the Clan Battles Rules (Link on the front page) in order for it to start. It will be best out of 5 games. If you accept, add my Skype: TheSoulCairn. If not, don't bother replying.
Phew, you made my brain tingle there

Lucidictive

Diamond
Reaction score
DO NOT POST NON-CLAN RELATED THINGS ON THIS THREAD. If you would like to post random things, go post it on their wall, the forums, or hangout on the teamspeak.

I also see many people telling other people not to spam the thread with something that is not related to the clan when they themselves are posting something that is off topic. Please refrain from doing these things in the future.
Hey everyone who has posted in the last *few* hours ^^^^

Also, I'm really surprised by the members in forgotten, sure they've lost a few good members, but they are coming back with possibly better PvPers.

Good luck on getting #1 again Soulv2

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey everyone who has posted in the last *few* hours ^^^^

Also, I'm really surprised by the members in forgotten, sure they've lost a few good members, but they are coming back with possibly better PvPers.

Good luck on getting #1 again Soulv2
Thanks for the encouragement, and I agree that the clan may be better now, but we will have to wait till we clan battle some good clans.

Kranzo

Diamond
Reaction score
hey guys Kranny here and even though you guys are really fun to play with and great Friends, i will be leaving The Forgotten due to disrespect throughout the clan and i also feel like i don't fit in. You guys were great friends and amazing clan m8s. I wish you all good luck in the future. Bye guys....

Great Friends in FGT
- Soul
- Nick
- iFanyo
- Exo
- Richy
- Atty
- Leo
- Pherrera

Last edited:

Bowhoo

Diamond
Reaction score
hey guys Kranny here and even though you guys are really fun to play with and great Friends, i will be leaving The Forgotten due to disrespect throughout the clan and i also feel like i don't fit in. You guys were great friends and amazing clan m8s. I wish you all good luck in the future. Bye guys....

Great Friends in FGT
- Soul
- Nick
- iFanyo
- Exo
- Richy
Yes, there is one thing we have to work on in this clan and that is getting along with everyone

Pherrera

Diamond
Reaction score

Great Friends in FGT
- Soul
- Nick
- iFanyo
- Exo
- Richy
- Atty
- Leo
:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online