• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Forgotten [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derivitives

Tribute
Reaction score
PLZ take me off pending. I have decided to stop with my interview or try outs. I just don't feel that I will fit in here. I am a Person with an average high voice, and every one else seems to be much older than me, there for im leaving. Not really leaving since I was never in.........

nickelodeonthe1

Experienced
Reaction score
PLZ take me off pending. I have decided to stop with my interview or try outs. I just don't feel that I will fit in here. I am a Person with an average high voice, and every one else seems to be much older than me, there for im leaving. Not really leaving since I was never in.........
I am 12 and a high pitch voice and i terrible at pvp vut i am in 4gottam

Soul

Platinum
Reaction score
Everyone that was applied is now Denied.

Reason Why I Just Denied Everyone: I don't even recognize any names that took the time and effort to get on the TS. Unlike those who have, we don't think you have what it takes to be in.

Better Luck Next Time Applicants.

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
What do you need GFX wise?
If you want to be on our GFX team or make GFX for us, you can join our ts (ip on front page) and show Soul what you can do. If he likes it he will use it, otherwise he wont.

GhostOfOrca

Survivor
Reaction score
Everyone that was applied is now Denied.

Reason Why I Just Denied Everyone: I don't even recognize any names that took the time and effort to get on the TS. Unlike those who have, we don't think you have what it takes to be in.

Better Luck Next Time Applicants.
see i am helpful. I told u every1 was denied hahahahahaha

ITsMeTYL3R

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: It's so obvious...
Got A Mic: Si
Got Skype/TS:Si senor
Skype Name: ITsMeTYL3R (Thats my name) LEL
PvP Strengths:Swords, rods, bows, all the basic stuff.
PvP Weaknesses:Soul.
How Often Have You Teamed With Any Members:A good bit.
Why Should We Choose You For The Forgotten:I've been a part of this clan from the start. But i left MCSG and obviously, kicked. Lol, I came back to find out The Voltz had been re-opened(Obviously different name from CyanVolts which i was apart of) and they couldnt take competitive MCSG seriously, sooooo. Oh yeah, i'm good.
Anything You Would Like To Add:^^^^^^^^^^

iimNuke

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: iimNuke
Got A Mic: Yh
Got Skype/TS: Yh
Skype Name: holyshitalextaylor
PvP Strengths: Sword, Bow, FnS
PvP Weaknesses: Hackers
How Often Have You Teamed With Any Members: A bit
Why Should We Choose You For The Forgotten: I'm very active and willing to take part in scrims and stoof at any time
Anything You Would Like To Add: Nick told me to re-apply

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci