• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Friend Rank is still Alive?!?!?!

N0va

Survivor
Reaction score
Was the Friend Rank actually ever deleted? I noticed that typing in ' ./mask friend ' came up with

however, if you type in a rank that never existed, it comes up with

could the friend rank possibly be implemented in the future? I hope it is!

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I can assure you that the friend rank will not be returning, at all unfortunately.

However, the rank is currently being repurposed to a Map Maker rank! So anyone who has made a map / hub for the MCGamer Network, and was rewarded with VIP, can expect to have a Pink rank soon.

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
I always wanted to become a friend :---(

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I can assure you that the friend rank will not be returning, at all unfortunately.

However, the rank is currently being repurposed to a Map Maker rank! So anyone who has made a map / hub for the MCGamer Network, and was rewarded with VIP, can expect to have a Pink rank soon.
What if that said rank is called friend? :^)))

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
The rank itself was never removed from the system, it was only taken off every player who had it.

Zetzus

Platinum
Reaction score
Was the Friend Rank actually ever deleted? I noticed that typing in ' ./mask friend ' came up with

however, if you type in a rank that never existed, it comes up with

could the friend rank possibly be implemented in the future? I hope it is!
They would have just removed the rank from those who had it, and left it in the permissions for safe keeping, or future preference.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci