• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The future

ThePikachuPro

Career
Reaction score
Think about this, the original pokemon took 6 years to make. Current ones take roughly 1-2 years for a new generation. I personally like the new generation. With prehistoric creatures and new looking things coming into the game I like it. Some may be concerned that it is on the 3DS, honestly 150-200 USD, is nothing for a game system. I love the 3DS and the games that come with it. I personally, think that the starters are nice too seeing as they are more graphic and look amazing.

Last edited:

NorthStar

Career
Reaction score
Now that I come to it I think that your right. I think the movie Wall-E was a signal of what the world will become but, it will not have a happy ending as Wall-E did.
The Pixar Theory has been proven true!

CrimsonRed

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
We'll either be dead or prosperous. IMO, there's no middle ground.
The technology will undoubtfully get better, but if the population continues to grow, the pollution will get worse and troubles will arise. Not saying we're all going to die in a worldwide nuclear war like in the Hunger Games, but something quite terrible will happen.
Hopefully we get a grip on pollution and population-growth, but who knows.
Keep in mind, the amazing things we had done with technological advancements. 3D printing has made manufacturing cheaper. Alternatives to gasoline. A cure to cancer. Being able to make synthetic hamburgers. Just imagine what kind of miracles we can make in the next few years. Sure, something unfortunate may happen, but hopefully we can be in space jacuzzies in a few decades.

Last edited:

Sim_Man

District 13
Reaction score
Future in 9 words.
The world dies of a huge nuke by Korea

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member