• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Garden Of Delights

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexxGamer88

Tribute
Reaction score
Hi everyone ;)- This map (The Garden of Delights) was inspired on the Biblic Garden of Eden, of Adan and Eva. This map has Fully wired Cornucopia which can be controlled from the game-masters building, the door for this, and the graveyard, will remain open until the game is started. This enables the players to get the the starting positions without fly mods or creative mode. the map is designed for a maximum of 24 players and had ready loaded chest scattered about the maps, be careful though some are booby trapped. The maps has the standard glass dome that has come to expected of these sorts of maps now, with a radius of around 230 blocks. Overall the map allows for medium length games as players are kept much closer to each other with lots of open spaces, without being too open. It's big and you have a lot of space for PVP =) Hope you guys enjoyed it and play on it soon :)
PD : There are a lot of tear two and tear three on the map ;)

Attachments

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
This is no were near finished. From what I can see there is no terraforming and you have used default landscape and trees, this just makes it look like a survival world, you need to do a lot of work to get this near the others, if I were you I'd start again. You need....
  • Terraforming
  • Custom trees
  • More buildings
  • A better theme
It does not look like a garden of delights to me :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members