• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Generals [Eu]

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
Ah, I am sorry to hear I figured the GENERALS would still go on without me given that we had around 60 members. That was prime MCSG skill, old school style. It isn't the same quality game as it used to be in my opinion no more old school - I even decided to use a mouse haha. Given it has been a couple years since I even played Minecraft its difficult to get the hang of pvp again, well at GENERALS previous skill level anyway xD
Many elite tactics have been made since you left, eg. Fishing rod stunning, using flint and steel in many unique ways, I suggest you watch a man called Huahwi to catch up on some of the skills. I dont actually like Huahwi, but many people like watching him because he gives out very elite skills. www.youtube.com/user/Huahwi123/

OBO

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello Obo... Its been a while, and hello GENERALS! I had no idea the clan was still going after I quit couple years ago :D Just come back to playing minecraft, I finally brought myself a mouse! I'm trying to get in touch with all the old-school players again so we can catch up?

uhm btw, is this actually GENERALS or is this a re-make? I ask because it is not the original thread. I can't believe the clans still going! What happened? I remember handing ownership over to flamedew after I quit did he give it over to you? Skype me lets catch up:)
Hey man, yeh a while quiet explains it doesnt it? ;) Ive added you at skype btw.

BOGAND2001

Iron
Reaction score
How old are you?:13
What is your InGame-Name?:BOGAND2001
Wins / Games played?:265/1637
Skype Name:bogdan.gheorghe22
Past Clans:SkyKings ; NaVi ; WarGodz ; Eartquake ; Bandits ...
How come you want to join The Generals, [Detailed, increases chances]?:Because this is a very very good clan and I wanna se if i could be accepted(i think i will't be accepted)

Karivar

Diamond
Reaction score
How old are you?:13
What is your InGame-Name?:BOGAND2001
Wins / Games played?:265/1637
Skype Name:bogdan.gheorghe22
Past Clans:SkyKings ; NaVi ; WarGodz ; Eartquake ; Bandits ...
How come you want to join The Generals, [Detailed, increases chances]?:Because this is a very very good clan and I wanna se if i could be accepted(i think i will't be accepted)
I would reccomend you to go to the new thread!

EverGaming

Tribute
Reaction score
How old are you?: 12
What is your InGame-Name?: RaduPi .
Wins / Games played?: 469/3500+
Skype Name: k1dor.99 , demetzeu have me on skype can send the contact
Past Clans: Infernus , Sacrifice , WarGodz , BlindPower
How come you want to join The Generals, [Detailed, increases chances]?: Hi guys , i want to enter in this clan because here i have a special friend but it`s a awesome clan , good at pvp , good at all and i think i can be in him if the owner want , Bye .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci