• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Will we be gud clan again?

• Nah m8

Votes: 26 29.2%
  • ezpz clan

Votes: 14 15.7%
  • YAS!

Votes: 23 25.8%
  • Lolno, obo sux

Votes: 11 12.4%
  • With hakkys123[Sench], hehe no chance

Votes: 15 16.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thepriorylegz

Spectator
Reaction score
How old are you?: 15
What is your InGame-Name?: Thepriorylegz
Wins / Games played?: 100/400
Skype Name: priv
Past Clans: none
How come you want to join The Generals, [Detailed, increases chances, not rly derp]?: I would like to be in clan. That's my first time.

DuckAzzPvP

Experienced
Reaction score
How old are you?: 13
What is your InGame-Name?: Foodbreak
Wins / Games played?: 178 // 813
Skype Name: iliaascr7
Past Clans: predation, retro, ascendancy, radical, nova, ismerize ( trial ). sinister , area sixth proxy
How come you want to join :well, i know people in the clan and i have good tw with them,will increase the winning chance in cb's not to sure but try me. I'll be motivating members in the clan when they have a bad day or don't want to play cw. Don't judge me by my voice and sorry for being annoying ( obo) And ofc i will be respecting all the members espically the owners.

OBO

Platinum
Reaction score
What is your InGame-Name?: Thepriorylegz
Wins / Games played?: 100/400
Skype Name: priv
Past Clans: none
How come you want to join The Generals, [Detailed, increases chances, not rly derp]?: I would like to be in clan. That's my first time.
Accepted.
How old are you?: 13
What is your InGame-Name?: Foodbreak
Wins / Games played?: 178 // 813
Skype Name: iliaascr7
Past Clans: predation, retro, ascendancy, radical, nova, ismerize ( trial ). sinister , area sixth proxy
How come you want to join :well, i know people in the clan and i have good tw with them,will increase the winning chance in cb's not to sure but try me. I'll be motivating members in the clan when they have a bad day or don't want to play cw. Don't judge me by my voice and sorry for being annoying ( obo) And ofc i will be respecting all the members espically the owners.
Declined.

Gharva234

Platinum
Reaction score
What is your InGame-Name?: Gharvantes
Wins / Games played?: about 380/2800
Skype Name: rosario.riotto
Past Clans: Victims, Ismerize, Horizon. others.
How come you want to join (?) The Generals, [Detailed, increases chances, not rly derp]?: I really want a good clan and i found this by a my friend that is in this clan (vntage) and i think i can join it cause im an experienced player (cw since 2014) and a good teamworker, not the best player tho but i think i would help that clan if you would accept me ^^

Cammco

Diamond
Reaction score
How old are you?: 14
What is your InGame-Name?: Cammco
Wins / Games played?: 90/700(i play verry good)
Skype Name: cammco.andrei
Past Clans: ProxyEU and MORE...
How come you want to join The Generals, [Detailed, increases chances, not rly derp]?:
I would like to be in clan. That's all <3.

ChirryCash

Survivor
Reaction score
How come you want to join The Generals, [Detailed, increases chances, not rly derp]?:
Not recomended , plays with auto clicker and he's also bad at english :) @TheGenerals

OBO

Platinum
Reaction score
What is your InGame-Name?: Gharvantes
Wins / Games played?: about 380/2800
Skype Name: rosario.riotto
Past Clans: Victims, Ismerize, Horizon. others.
How come you want to join (?) The Generals, [Detailed, increases chances, not rly derp]?: I really want a good clan and i found this by a my friend that is in this clan (vntage) and i think i can join it cause im an experienced player (cw since 2014) and a good teamworker, not the best player tho but i think i would help that clan if you would accept me ^^
Pending.

Pending.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci