• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Will we be gud clan again?

• Nah m8

Votes: 26 29.2%
  • ezpz clan

Votes: 14 15.7%
  • YAS!

Votes: 23 25.8%
  • Lolno, obo sux

Votes: 11 12.4%
  • With hakkys123[Sench], hehe no chance

Votes: 15 16.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Inf3rnus

Tribute
Reaction score
How old are you?: 14
What is your InGame-Name?: X___P
Wins / Games played?: 240/1800
Skype Name: mettez_
Past Clans: Unstable,Victims,Vector,Astrum
How come you want to join The Generals, [Detailed, increases chances, not rly derp]?: i want to join this clan because i consider it a really good one

OBO

Platinum
Reaction score
How old are you?: 14
What is your InGame-Name?: X___P
Wins / Games played?: 240/1800
Skype Name: mettez_
Past Clans: Unstable,Victims,Vector,Astrum
How come you want to join The Generals, [Detailed, increases chances, not rly derp]?: i want to join this clan because i consider it a really good one
Declined.

FrostPowaMC

Survivor
Reaction score
How old are you?: 16
What is your InGame-Name?: Legalizee
Wins / Games played?: 216 / 1610 (only sgs that I play are actually the clan war ones, I don't play solo that often)
Skype Name: strikeout70
Past Clans: RebelsEU, Inpirets, Desolate, trial in ismerize
How come you want to join The Generals, [Detailed, increases chances, not rly derp]?: I've spent some time playing in many clans, and in every, actually every, clan war that I played I got adrenaline, but since some months I haven't been finding it and I think that I could take it back by playing in this clan.

OBO

Platinum
Reaction score
How old are you?: 16
What is your InGame-Name?: Legalizee
Wins / Games played?: 216 / 1610 (only sgs that I play are actually the clan war ones, I don't play solo that often)
Skype Name: strikeout70
Past Clans: RebelsEU, Inpirets, Desolate, trial in ismerize
How come you want to join The Generals, [Detailed, increases chances, not rly derp]?: I've spent some time playing in many clans, and in every, actually every, clan war that I played I got adrenaline, but since some months I haven't been finding it and I think that I could take it back by playing in this clan.
Accepted.
Thanks!
Good Luck!
:p

DowGaming

Platinum
Reaction score
How old are you?: I am 13

What is your InGame-Name?: whutss and X_____D, thats my alt

Wins / Games played?: 475/2603 (cw's)

Skype Name: william.dow1510

Past Clans: Titonic, Intrepid, Astrum, Astral and lots of other good clans.

How come you want to join The Generals, [Detailed, increases chances, not rly derp]?:
I want to join The Generals because my friend (SooFqkz) recomended this clan for me and then i checked out the roster and I saw that it was a bunch of good players. I also think that i might have a chance because im decent at SG PvP. I want to learn new friends and have fun during cw's

Last edited:

ThaSwedishDerp

Tribute
Reaction score
How old are you?: 13
What is your InGame-Name?: reeqt
Wins / Games played?: i had 10/20 then my sister 20 games and that pisst me off :/
Skype Name: Bompapa100
Past Clans: Rebels Inpirets Virus and a bunch of others clans
How come you want to join The Generals, [Detailed, increases chances, not rly derp]? play clanwars and stuff like oldschool pvp heheh remember the old cw times :D miss them

AND IM SVENSKA lycka till me clanen Obo i luv u cya <33

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci