• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Will we be gud clan again?

• Nah m8

Votes: 26 29.2%
  • ezpz clan

Votes: 14 15.7%
  • YAS!

Votes: 23 25.8%
  • Lolno, obo sux

Votes: 11 12.4%
  • With hakkys123[Sench], hehe no chance

Votes: 15 16.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nicco14_

Tribute
Reaction score
How old are you?:13
What is your InGame-Name?:Niccq | NiccoSG
Wins / Games played?:11/44
Skype Name:Nicco | Cipolla
Past Clans:Signature
How come you want to join The Generals, [Detailed, increases chances, not rly derp]?:this is a really good clan and i want play clan wars

OBO

Platinum
Reaction score
How old are you?: 12
What is your InGame-Name?: whutsss
Wins / Games played?: 9/43
Skype Name: sarospr0
Past Clans: (signature)
How come you want to join The Generals, [Detailed, increases chances, not rly derp]?: Cuz im pr0 :)

Om jag inte kommer in önskar jag dig lycka till med clanen Obo! ;)
Accepted! (Trial)
How old are you?:13
What is your InGame-Name?:Niccq | NiccoSG
Wins / Games played?:11/44
Skype Name:Nicco | Cipolla
Past Clans:Signature
How come you want to join The Generals, [Detailed, increases chances, not rly derp]?:this is a really good clan and i want play clan wars
Accepted. (Trial)

GameBling1337

Survivor
Reaction score
How old are you?: 15
What is your InGame-Name?: kt_byFlaSh [put FlaSh on roster ty]
Wins / Games played?: god knows LOL
Skype Name:
Past Clans: Generals
How come you want to join The Generals, [Detailed, increases chances, not rly derp]?: because u guys are bae <3

OBO

Platinum
Reaction score
How old are you?: 15
What is your InGame-Name?: kt_byFlaSh [put FlaSh on roster ty]
Wins / Games played?: god knows LOL
Skype Name:
Past Clans: Generals
How come you want to join The Generals, [Detailed, increases chances, not rly derp]?: because u guys are bae <3
Bae, accepted!

SpajzeN

Tribute
Reaction score
How old are you?: 14 turning 15
What is your InGame-Name?: SpajzeN
Wins / Games played?: SpajzeN; 150 SpiZExeCute:1300 //// SpajzeN: 380 SpiZExeCute 2800
Skype Name: SpiZExeCute
Past Clans: Ismerize, Retro, Team Harvest, ProxyEU, Sinister, Harmony, The Vikings (Legacy) and much more
How come you want to join The Generals, [Detailed, increases chances, not rly derp]?: Since i just left the sh'it clan Elysium, im searching a new good high tier team that "i" know is good. And as everyone says xD i wanna meet new friends ofc, and actually is really good friends with some, but as i said, i think this is an active and good clan that i really can participate in, also i think im a high tier player that can be really good in this clan :)

OBO

Platinum
Reaction score
Hola! Me llamo Oliver, como te llamas?
How old are you?: 14 turning 15
What is your InGame-Name?: SpajzeN
Wins / Games played?: SpajzeN; 150 SpiZExeCute:1300 //// SpajzeN: 380 SpiZExeCute 2800
Skype Name: SpiZExeCute
Past Clans: Ismerize, Retro, Team Harvest, ProxyEU, Sinister, Harmony, The Vikings (Legacy) and much more
How come you want to join The Generals, [Detailed, increases chances, not rly derp]?: Since i just left the sh'it clan Elysium, im searching a new good high tier team that "i" know is good. And as everyone says xD i wanna meet new friends ofc, and actually is really good friends with some, but as i said, i think this is an active and good clan that i really can participate in, also i think im a high tier player that can be really good in this clan :)
When did clans and players get "tiers"? Only knew about chest tier 1's and 2's, damn I've been away for too long.

-Accepted.

itsZraity

Experienced
Reaction score
How old are you?:12
What is your InGame-Name?:SooFqkz
Wins / Games played?:361 / 1900
Skype Name:Nike66_3
Past Clans:Viruseu . Inpirets . Swarm , vectoreu and more
How come you want to join The Generals, [Detailed, increases chances, not rly derp]?:good clan and I'm svenska :) and PRO pvper

Pralley

Spectator
Reaction score
How old are you?:16
What is your InGame-Name?:Well it was Vaporouspeanut but then I sold it 2 years ago
Wins / Games played?:I had like 600-800 wins on my account which was alot back then
Skype Name:idk I use ts xddd
Past Clans:Well since I'm OG asf I was in Rebels,Legends,Paradox pandas and alot others but I forget the names aha(Not to sure if I was in the original Generals or not)
How come you want to join The Generals, [Detailed, increases chances, not rly derp]?:Well idk I don't even have a mc account but prob will buy one or some shite and then well even though I haven't played in 2 years I'll rek all these plebs who think they are yy pro BSMGunner pvper's(xd the og memes)

OBO

Platinum
Reaction score
How old are you?:12
What is your InGame-Name?:SooFqkz
Wins / Games played?:361 / 1900
Skype Name:Nike66_3
Past Clans:Viruseu . Inpirets . Swarm , vectoreu and more
How come you want to join The Generals, [Detailed, increases chances, not rly derp]?:good clan and I'm svenska :) and PRO pvper
Accepted. Noobzman.
How old are you?:16
What is your InGame-Name?:Well it was Vaporouspeanut but then I sold it 2 years ago
Wins / Games played?:I had like 600-800 wins on my account which was alot back then
Skype Name:idk I use ts xddd
Past Clans:Well since I'm OG asf I was in Rebels,Legends,Paradox pandas and alot others but I forget the names aha(Not to sure if I was in the original Generals or not)
How come you want to join The Generals, [Detailed, increases chances, not rly derp]?:Well idk I don't even have a mc account but prob will buy one or some shite and then well even though I haven't played in 2 years I'll rek all these plebs who think they are yy pro BSMGunner pvper's(xd the og memes)
Accepted - better get that account quickly.
CW?? add pvprage1 on skype
Yes. Tommorow or Saturday.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci