• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Will we be gud clan again?

• Nah m8

Votes: 26 29.2%
  • ezpz clan

Votes: 14 15.7%
  • YAS!

Votes: 23 25.8%
  • Lolno, obo sux

Votes: 11 12.4%
  • With hakkys123[Sench], hehe no chance

Votes: 15 16.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Raymax

Spectator
Reaction score
How old are you?: 14
What is your InGame-Name?: CuzImRaymax
Wins / Games played?: 1/4
Skype Name: sven_radanovic
Past Clans: Luminoid
How come you want to join The Generals, [Detailed, increases chances, not rly derp]?:
Becouse my IRL friend is in this clan and we make a pretty good duo soo...I just want to play and win becouse I think Im a relly good player especialy with the rod :) I we been trying to get into a good clan like this one for the past few weeks .. im hope you will accept me :)

Sench

Diamond
Reaction score
How old are you?: 14.
What is your InGame-Name?: Raul2k
Wins / Games played?: 190/750 something like this but on my old account (i got scam) i was have 11/19.
Skype Name: raul.baciu.73
Past Clans: WarGodz,Recoil,RedLight,Astral etc..
How come you want to join The Generals, [Detailed, increases chances, not rly derp]?: Because this clan have a lot of old and skilled players.I really want to join in this clan because you are a good clan and we can be the best.I am very goot at teamwork and i can help this clan a lot because i'm an old player too,i start playing SG like 4 years and that's why i can help this clan.I hope you will accept me ! <3
Declined.
Declined.
How old are you?: 14
What is your InGame-Name?: CuzImRaymax
Wins / Games played?: 1/4
Skype Name: sven_radanovic
Past Clans: Luminoid
How come you want to join The Generals, [Detailed, increases chances, not rly derp]?:
Becouse my IRL friend is in this clan and we make a pretty good duo soo...I just want to play and win becouse I think Im a relly good player especialy with the rod :) I we been trying to get into a good clan like this one for the past few weeks .. im hope you will accept me :)
Declined.

DarkNiightz

Wagwan
Staff member
Reaction score
DarkNiightz Narwhal Miner9823 Please lock our thread. The clan has disbanded, and I want it to be moved to "Disbanded clans" as well.
Thread locked and moved to disbanded clans due to request of original owner. If you would like the thread to be re-opened just private message a member of staff and we can do that for you.

Have a great day! c:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci