• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Global Elite Conspiracy.

Narwhalll

Quantum
Reaction score
This is my first real attempt at making a thread so don't hate. This has nothing to do with CS;GO btw.

Recently I've been reading a lot about the conspiracies regarding whether governments, media and so on are controlled by a higher power of wealthy individuals (this sort of ties into the whole Illuminati thing as well). Their goal is to 'take over the world' by controlling oil, the media, religion, education, the world banks, government and even the weather.

Some people believe that 13 families control, and pull the strings on what goes on in this world. That the wars in the Middle East, increased amount of natural disasters, deadly diseases and other issues going on around the world, are all deliberately being set up and controlled by these people for their goal of 'world domination'.

I've left out a lot. From the moon landing in 1969 not being the first moon landing, to underground bunkers all across the world that will be used to shelter the elite in times of crisis. But I'm not going to write forever.

According to the conspiracy, this is how the world is run:

Please reply with your opinions on this topic as I'd be very interested to read them. Thanks. :^)

feminist

Career
Reaction score
This is only whats suspected to be 'known'. Many more people may be part of this group. :p
i'd seriously love to comment on the topic but i really have no idea haha. just that bit kinda stood out to me ;p

camel

Survivor
Reaction score
of course governments and media control the world lol, if you think otherwise then you're lying to yourself. not to mention that diamonds aren't scarce at all, but that they are just mass stock piled by the "illuminati" (call them what you want, idc) to keep the prices up.

Last edited:

m16produtionz

Diamond
Reaction score
I do believe that there is a higher power controlling everything. The mystery of MH37O is already enough of a case to draw suspicions on the central world powers such as China, USA, Russia etc.

Narwhalll

Quantum
Reaction score
of course governments and media control the world lol, if you think otherwise then you're lying to yourself. not to mention that diamonds aren't scarce at all, but that they are just mass stock piled by the "illuminati" (call them what you want, idc) to keep the prices up.
I'm not saying that media and the government control the world, of course they do. I'm saying that something of higher power might control them and what they do.
I do believe that there is a higher power controlling everything. The mystery of MH37O is already enough of a case to draw suspicions on the central world powers such as China, USA, Russia etc.
Yes, I agree! Thanks for the reply.

camel

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm not saying that media and the government control the world, of course they do. I'm saying that something of higher power might control them and what they do.

Yes, I agree! Thanks for the reply.
The thing is that the media and government arent ONLY the media and government. They are at the highest point.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci