• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Gravey4rd song

Operdasher

Platinum
Reaction score
Oh yes he is the very best
Better than everyone
To win them is the real test
To lead it thats my cause

I will travel across the map
Killing far and wide
The tribute to understand
The power thats inside

Gravey4rd! Its all him
I know its his destiny
Gravey4rd! Ooh MCSG's best player
The server he must defend
Gravey4rd! 10 hearts so true
His Pvp will push him through

He kills me, and he kills you
Gravey4rd! Gotta win it all

Everyone bacca along the way
With noobs he will face
I will play everyday
Arrow to the face

Come with me, it is night
We must kill the team
Sword and sword, we'll win the fight
Its always been his dream

Gravey4rd! Its all him
I know its his destiny
Gravey4rd! Ooh MCSG's best player
The server he must defend
Gravey4rd! 10 hearts so true
His Pvp will push him through

He kills me, and he kills you
Gravey4rd! Gotta win it all

Gotta win em all!!!!
Gravey4rd!!!

(Gratz on 2k -Oper)

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
Well, there is no proof that anyone is better is there?
How good someone appears to the community is merely subjective. Stats are nice and all, but there is far too many variables to be able to determine skill solely based off of them. I don't personally believe that he's the best, however this really is just my opinion.

"Proof" is not going to be supplied, as there is none. There is neither proof that he's the best, nor is there proof that he's not the best. He's a good player, many can agree, but to label him as the best properly would still require much farther research than a leaderboards rank or w/l check.

Gravey4rd has specifically admitted himself that he has literally all day during summer days to play, and that that has a major effect on how many wins he can gain a day. This simply cannot be true for everyone. I myself, even with me having more free time right now than I've had in more than a year, haven't even been logging onto the servers much recently, as I've been spending much of my time with family and doing other various things here and there. If he wants to stay ahead in wins, he can, regardless of if he was actually good or not, since he's one of the only people on here who both has that much free time and decides to spend it mostly on MCSG. (He's good, though, I'll admit.)

All that aside, though, I still found the thread kind of funny. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci