• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Great Pyramid

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
As I posted eariler, I'm working on the story while Josh is away. He already has an outline devloped, we just need to write some journals and what not. If you want to work on one of the Journals, pm me and i'll give you a person to write a journal for. However, I'll just be giving out minor roles while I work on the more major/ spoiler-heavy journals.If you are doing one of the journal, only talk to me or Josh about it.

and have fun Joshkey, going to where ever your going.

Und3adK1w15

Tribute
Reaction score
As I posted eariler, I'm working on the story while Josh is away. He already has an outline devloped, we just need to write some journals and what not. If you want to work on one of the Journals, pm me and i'll give you a person to write a journal for. However, I'll just be giving out minor roles while I work on the more major/ spoiler-heavy journals.If you are doing one of the journal, only talk to me or Josh about it.

BOOOOKS TO WRITE IN :D

Rashirim

Experienced
Reaction score
I love it I hope it will be a map in the server awsome thing

Und3adK1w15

Tribute
Reaction score
YEAH, thats why i love 1.3. Now if only my laptop would run it without it moving slow as walking in soul stone.
thts the problem with 1.3, since singleplayer runs a multiplayer server, it always lags both mine and cheez's laptops

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
thts the problem with 1.3, since singleplayer runs a multiplayer server, it always lags both mine and cheez's laptops
True, it lags my lap top too, i think its the whole runs a server in the background. I think it should run a server ONLY when you turn lan on, not all the freaking time.

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
True, it lags my lap top too, i think its the whole runs a server in the background. I think it should run a server ONLY when you turn lan on, not all the freaking time.
When I press escape, my world still stops moving. Doesn't that mean its not a server?

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
When I press escape, my world still stops moving. Doesn't that mean its not a server?
Yes and no. You are playing single player, but minecraft runs a server in the background so that you could have drop in- drop out LAN

And i think I found a solution to make 1.3 run faster. Just turn the settings up to max fps and turn the graphics down to fast. It works for me.

Now lets get back to counting the days till MCSG runs 1.3.

jitsekrol

Spectator
Reaction score
H

Hey is to new york

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci