• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Great Pyramid

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'll be working on getting the story to the map tomarrow, so to celebrate, I'm posting a little sample. Enjoy!!!

From Wizard Grizwald's journal

I distrust His majesty, King Thanatos, and his plan to raid the Pyramid. I don't feel raiding the pyramid would be a good idea at all. I can scence a deep, dark magic coming from the pyramid. But no one belives me!!! All they do is laugh at me and then accuse me of killing My aprentance, Palutena, who dissappered when my teleportation spell failed. Why can't they belive me, there most respected Wizard in their kingdom? All the other Wizards are amuatures comparied to me. However, I have no choice but to resign from his court. I have a trick up my sleave that i can not tell anyone about.

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
I'll be working on getting the story to the map tomarrow, so to celebrate, I'm posting a little sample. Enjoy!!!

From Wizard Grizwald's journal

I distrust His majesty, King Thanatos, and his plan to raid the Pyramid. I don't feel raiding the pyramid would be a good idea at all. I can scence a deep, dark magic coming from the pyramid. But no one belives me!!! All they do is laugh at me and then accuse me of killing My aprentance, Palutena, who dissappered when my teleportation spell failed. Why can't they belive me, there most respected Wizard in their kingdom? All the other Wizards are amuatures comparied to me. However, I have no choice but to resign from his court. I have a trick up my sleave that i can not tell anyone about.
are those typos on purpose? I can help do some grammar fixes.

richa-da-3rd

Tribute
Reaction score
hey im a good friend with the soy man we live in the same town. ive been on the map and it looks amazeing. i was just wondering if i could help build a couple of houses that the soy man said you sill needed to do or do some of the landscapeing around the border. so it looks real?

richa-da-3rd

Tribute
Reaction score
Im in Missouri Josh, i wont be able to play til tommorow. Note to everone: Remember to put books in dispensers. Also put the um *cough* hats in dispensers and the ummmm... secret metal things into dispensers. If you have questions on what i mean by the last one PM me. This is a spoiler free thread :)
you died of eating your own (cough) food... :)

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ok after lastnights incident the server won't be up until I get home later tonight this is because
1. I dontbtrust people on the server without me behind there :(
2. I need to remove everyones op except the people I do trust.
3. I need to remove stuff like /nuke and other stuff soz :(

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
i understand that, maybe you should give the people you do trust the power to kick/ban people, so the server can still run when you are gone

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeh for the time behind until I fix the permissions system everyone will lose op except people like tei, soy, kiwi, chees, daal

MaxtheSwain

Career
Reaction score
This ia an amazing map and I would happily help you finish it PS looks great so far

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci