• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Great Pyramid

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
He means the list of people on the first page :)

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ok Big Anouncment.

The map is almost finished so we would like to invite you all to an open day where you can come have a play and look round the map. Then you can leave us feedback on stuff we need to add, remove, improve and so on.

The date for this event is next weekend which is the 15/16 of september. This will probably take place on the saturday. If this date doesnt work for you we can esily change it but with school and people being in different timezones we need to find a good time for everyone to be on.

If you would like to come just post bellow with the best time you can make on a saturday espeially anyone who has helped build the map beacuse i want to have a game with you all.

Thanks for reading keep watching this thread for any time changes and most importantly for the ip which we will post nearer to the date. Hope to see u all there bye. :)

Poppi11

Survivor
Reaction score
I would like to think that me being the host of the match would come :p

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hi guys i know we are cutting this close to are dedline for the open day on saturday but i need your opinion on somthing.

This is the original corn.

2012-06-07_13.00.54 (800x419).jpg
2012-06-07_13.01.10 (800x419).jpg
2012-06-07_13.01.44 (800x419).jpg

(old pic soz pillars have been added to the left side)
With the corn like this players cant tell which direction they are heading making it harder to follow chest roots but also gives you the aspect of not knowing which way your heading which some people might fun. (also will make it slightly easyer for new players on map because even experianced playes wont know which way to go untill out of corn)

Now Anouther great mod called cameron224 who is also helping with the map didnt totally like the idea of not knowing which way you are going so changed the corn to this.

2012-09-10_18.37.01 (800x419).jpg

2012-09-10_18.37.11 (800x419).jpg

With the corn looking a bit more warn and torn players can now work out which way there chest roots are which he beleves will be more fun. I dont agree or disagree with this and thats why i need your guys help because your the ones who will be playing it a lot. Which corn do you like better the 1 clean one or the 2 warn or torn one.

Please reply quick we dont have long till saturday. ;)

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think there does need to be a way to tell players which way there route is, but we shouldn't destroy the corn unless a lot of players like it more. I think that because the very center with the chest has four little arms, we make each arm its own color (gold block, diamond block, iron block, lapiz block or emerald block) This way the corn still looks good and players can find their routes :)

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
Josh u should add a list of welcome guests to the server on the front page as we too have made a contribution to the map such as advice and testing :p

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
yes good idea kezzer ill do that when i get a sec and soy yeh we can see what other people think as well but that sounds good.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci