• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Hell Games 8 Map - Would you like to see it on MCSG?

Would you like to see the maze as a SG map?

• Total voters

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
If it's really wanted we could make some changes, but so far it doesn't look too popular.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
If it's really wanted we could make some changes, but so far it doesn't look too popular.
Yeah, a lot of changes would be made. It would be the regular corn, with chests spread around the map, the maze would be made bigger, with more traps, and just a lot better. :D

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If there's buildings and secrets and structures added, a maze map might be pretty cool. Also, if there were color codes along the walls that lead you to certain structures and landmarks, it could make the map efficient for PvP as you wouldn't get lost.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
No, absolutely not. Having played on it I can tell you that this map was not fun. Sure, the idea sounds great at first, but it just doesn't work for an MCSG map.

Nitro

Platinum
Reaction score
Just a question, how do I watch the stream? I went to Chad's twitch, but I couldn't find it.

zorrodc

Career
Reaction score
Please be aware that I designed this maze to be only for Hell Games.
Making routes would be far too easy to do!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci