• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Homework Help Corner

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
Hm... I don't actually know what Physics involves, but does gravity count?
The funny thing it that my teacher hasn't even taught anything about physics yet this year and he expects us to write an essay. First time taking physics and I have no clue what I am doing.

Reaction score
This is pointless in my opinion. For starters the person who knows the most about what your learning is your teacher, just ask for help during lunch, a spare, or after class. I realize not all teachers have the availability but I wouldn't trust a random person on the internet who may or may not know what their talking about tutor me :/

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
This is pointless in my opinion. For starters the person who knows the most about what your learning is your teacher, just ask for help during lunch, a spare, or after class. I realize not all teachers have the availability but I wouldn't trust a random person on the internet who may or may not know what their talking about tutor me :/
If you spend enough time on the forums and teamspeak you can come to know the people in this community and trust most of them. Some people don't have time to go to their teachers and have homework due the next day. This is not for tutoring this is for help on a question or two on your homework that you don't understand or don't know. You will be surprised how smart people here and they may just save your life once in a while.

BitoBain

Career
Reaction score
I have to write a 2 page essay on something in real life that uses physics. Any topic ideas?
You could write about sports, rockets in space, race cars/car crashes, objects falling from tall buildings, paper airplanes, water fountains, fireworks, etc... I bet your teacher doesn't expect you to explain how the physics work, just talk about how physics applies. It is the beginning of the school year, after all.

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
You could write about sports, rockets in space, race cars/car crashes, objects falling from tall buildings, paper airplanes, water fountains, fireworks, etc... I bet your teacher doesn't expect you to explain how the physics work, just talk about how physics applies. It is the beginning of the school year, after all.
Thanx man that really helps a lot :)

soggypickle

District 13
Reaction score
As much as it may seem to be a good idea. What're you gonna learn from the question when other people are giving you the answers?
I may be taking this too seriously. But it feels like a cheat sheet to me.

For the record, I'm not a teacher.
you must be fun at parties

Creepah

Career
Reaction score
I'd be willing to help out with general Science, Maths and Computing if anyone needs help and teaching! Just tag me ;)

mfungamer

Career
Reaction score
I can help with Maths and German (mother tongue). ;) Just pm or tag me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci