• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Hot Bar + Inventory Guide

deadkillz

Experienced
Reaction score
Because I hot key to my sword and bow this is my setup.
1 sword
2 fns
3bow
4arrows
5food
6food
7food
8golden apple
9 fishing rod
this is my setup because I find you can fns faster by scrolling to fns then hot keying back , I think this because I can place the flint and steel so fast it does not even come out you only see my sword. I have my bow on 3 because I can hotkey easily considering w is right above 3, 4 is arrows because like you said its very handy to have them on your hotbar. 5,6,7 is food because if I am being chased its easier to eat it off your hotbar than go into your inventory, 8, is golden apple because it is right beside the fishing rod making it easier to access. 9. I have my fishing rod here because I am normally on my sword then I scroll down once then right click and hot key back to number 1 because its faster.

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well... I do that but in reverse and instead of using the wheely mouse I use 1-4 and Scroll for the rest. BUT the thing that makes this work is 1 takes me to slot 9, 2 to 8, 3 to 7, 4 to 9, and etc... I rarely use my wheely anymore.

filett55

Diamond
Reaction score
personally I stopped from much time to use the mouse' scroll bar,and it's much better,placing 1-2-3-4 sword-bow-FnS-golden apple maybe fishing rod on 5,putting food in the other slots using scroll bar only for them.That's better in my opinion

shadowblaze12

Diamond
Reaction score
1. Sword
2. Fishing Rod
3. Bow
4. Flint & Steel
5. Food
6. Food
7.Golden Apple
8. Empty ( So people think I have no weapon, which makes them want to come after me.
9. Arrows

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
You don't really need arrows in your hotbar, I would normally use a decoy weapon to lure people in or another FnS

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci