• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The HotDogs (Best Team Ever)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustAHotDog

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Lets just keep the thread about applications. DanielBess is doing a good job, you have 2 warnings ( not 3) until you get kicked. I'm friends with Zeno so I'm friends with the Rebels. And the Mega's. And all the other clans I'm cool with. So please don't spam.
Thank you

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Lets just keep the thread about applications. DanielBess is doing a good job, you have 2 warnings ( not 3) until you get kicked. I'm friends with Zeno so I'm friends with the Rebels. And the Mega's. And all the other clans I'm cool with. So please don't spam.
Thank you
You're friends with everyone.
Tip 5 of section 1 completed

schnikes

Career
Reaction score
some members of rebels betrayed me i never said the whole clan just drop it jeeze
How can they betray you if you've never teamed with them. They might have kicked your butt but they didn't betray you.
Banana man- There is a Hotdogs skype thread.

Katz4Sale

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Katz4Sale

How good are you at pvp: I'm so good that i make Kevin3535 jelly of my skill

Do you like hotdogs: I eat them breakfast, lunch, and dinner...my parents think i have a disorder...

Why do you want to be on my team: So i can have fun and own kids with my epic mustard shooting powers...

Amount of Wins (be honnest): 42

How are you prepared to help your hotdog friend: I will go through the hardships, to give my fellow hotdogs a soft bun they can rest upon without any worry of enemies

What do you dream about? (be creative): I dream that hamburgers take over the world, and our hotdog army will fight to gain out true freedom!!! "FOR HOTDOG NATION!!!!!!!"

Kevin3535

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Katz4Sale

How good are you at pvp: I'm so good that i make Kevin3535 jelly of my skill

Do you like hotdogs: I eat them breakfast, lunch, and dinner...my parents think i have a disorder...

Why do you want to be on my team: So i can have fun and own kids with my epic mustard shooting powers...

Amount of Wins (be honnest): 42

How are you prepared to help your hotdog friend: I will go through the hardships, to give my fellow hotdogs a soft bun they can rest upon without any worry of enemies

What do you dream about? (be creative): I dream that hamburgers take over the world, and our hotdog army will fight to gain out true freedom!!! "FOR HOTDOG NATION!!!!!!!"
u kidding me im better than you NICK :p

justin9cat

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: justin9cat
How good are you at pvp:I am all-around in sword and bow, but I'm best with flint and steel.
Do u like hotdogs: Ya
Amount of wins:12(Edit)18 wins currently-got 6 wins in 2 days
Why do you want to be on my team: Because I be epic-like and would want to prove it.
Are you prepared to help your hotdog friend: I would take a hotdog to the head.
What do you see above you right now (be creative): Um well im blind xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci