• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The how to detect and record an abuser thread.

Vinyl

Diamond
Reaction score
I've recently found out that some maggot team of hackers have banded their minuscule talent together to reform Nodus. If you were paying attention after the 1.6 update the number of hackers had significantly decreased due to the fact that the creator of Nodus stopping the project because he "hated what the community had become". Being a former hacker myself I can tell you that most other free clients were God awful. In fact the team that revamped it have done a (I use the term lightly) good job at upgrading the client. Most of the hackers are back and roughly over half of the games played have at least one hacker in them. This brings us to a new era of analyzing hackers and they're honestly harder to detect. This thread will include three videos where I show you what the hackers themselves see for the most commonly used hacks out there and how to detect them yourself.

Movement hacks:

Combat hacks:

Misc. hacks:

Sprint hacks:

Last edited:

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Very good tutorial! Many people don't seem to quite understand how hacks works: this should help a few of those people out!

DoUEvenShift

Diamond
Reaction score
Great guide! This information should be common knowledge. The more people reporting hackers, the less they will play.

You should do some more videos showing things like aimbot, click aimbot, and other hacked clients like "WeepCraft". Also, regeneration hacks are a big one so you should show that one too, maybe talk about how much damage certain weapons do to different armor even though in most cases it's obvious.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Thread title edited. When making a guide, please do not say that it is official.

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
Thread title edited. When making a guide, please do not say that it is official.
KR to the rescue! (still think your next for promos BTW)
But yeah! Great guide very helpful, infact I didnt know a few myself >.>

Vinyl

Diamond
Reaction score
Uhhhhhh okay

Original post has been edited with shift hack detection, I'm toying with Weepcraft and will try to make a guide analyzing aimbot and other hacks using another person. Thanks for the heads up shift.

Ordies

Experienced
Reaction score
Nodus By JavCoders has been out for months now.

Tk1602

Experienced
Reaction score
I've recently found out that some maggot team of hackers have banded their minuscule talent together to reform Nodus. If you were paying attention after the 1.6 update the number of hackers had significantly decreased due to the fact that the creator of Nodus stopping the project because he "hated what the community had become". Being a former hacker myself I can tell you that most other free clients were God awful. In fact the team that revamped it have done a (I use the term lightly) good job at upgrading the client. Most of the hackers are back and roughly over half of the games played have at least one hacker in them. This brings us to a new era of analyzing hackers and they're honestly harder to detect. This thread will include three videos where I show you what the hackers themselves see for the most commonly used hacks out there and how to detect them yourself.

Movement hacks:

Combat hacks:

Misc. hacks:

Sprint hacks:
Could you show me what the hack client Kinky does and how to detect that program.

Ordies

Experienced
Reaction score
Could you show me what the hack client Kinky does and how to detect that program.
Quick overview on it.
Kinky uses the base Xenon Clilent, Xenon is very similar to it.
Kinky has aimbot, the aimbot isn't like Nodus, the aimbot is difference because it aims very fast, and it is very obvious.
All hacked cilents are usually the same, so going deeper in the mods it offer is pointless.

Vinyl

Diamond
Reaction score
I went and downloaded Kinky but I couldn't figure out how to open up the GUI so I went into their forums and it was a horrible mistake on my part.

But yes basically as Ordies said most clients are the same with only subtle differences in detection methods. Most of the time the hacker will be using several different mods so it is fairly easy to catch them if you know how at least one of the hacks works.

O

omridan13

Very heful guide but if you press control q you can drop a whole stack so please update that and tell us how to detect them being used(shift hacks toggle mode)

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Very heful guide but if you press control q you can drop a whole stack so please update that and tell us how to detect them being used(shift hacks toggle mode)
He wasn't trying to talk about being able to through full stacks, it's being able to throw large quantities of items while shifting. If someone was shifting and just throwing out 1 item at a time, they could just be using q and their hotbar. However, to throw a full stack at once, they would need to be able to have their inventory open, which isn't possible in Vanilla.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci