• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

"The Hub 8"

Status
Not open for further replies.

xCutieKatx

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello, This is a post to inform the community about a place to make friends!

THE HUB 8!

-You might ask, What is so great about hub 8?
Well, There are many reasons on why you should come check out hub 8!
1: Most of the community hangs out in hub 8.
2: Mods will always be active in hub 8.
3: Everyone is friendly and mods are here to help.

Introduce Yourself?
Say you are not as "known" as other people in the community and you are a friendly and kind person. Well come down to hub 8. It is a great place to introduce yourself and make more friends. You can become that kind and well "known" person that you want to be on the MCSG servers, but! Just remember, Always be respectful in hub 8. The mods are watching!

YouTubers?
Ok! Say you love YouTubers such as,
TheCreeperFarts
Graser
StrauberryJam
Huawhi
GoldEllipse
Levi_the_potato
TYBZI & Many more!
Say you want to see some of your favorite youtubers but you can find them on an SG server or they are doing /d and you can't find them. Well this is another great thing about hub 8! All the YouTubers and the VIP's come down to hub 8 to socialize with the amazing people in hub 8! You might even get a screenie ;)

Hacker?!
You were in an SG server and you don't have the ability to record and you want immediate assistance?
Well you're in luck. Come on down to Hub 8. All the mods are down there most of the time and are always ready to help you with any troubles you are having with a hacker. Come into hub 8 and say something like, Hacker! SG27 (IGN of hacker). Then go into the SG27 and see if a mod enters or go on with your day after notifying them!

Last edited:

Dave | Rev

Platinum
Reaction score
Well i play AU, and I never knew about this "HUB 8" thing. Nice to see that its there though ;p

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Good write, but don't ask for likes and follows...
Yeah ^ It's general.. I guess you could say, "etiquette" that asking for likes and follows isn't exactly something that is generally done, it's something that should be earned. (Unless you're one of the people that likespams, then I have nothing to say to you.)

Nevertheless, I figured I'd join in and see what the fun was. I saw two mods who joined at separate times, a few Diamond Donors, and several Platinum Donors. The chat looked quite lively! I actually saw some people saying in chat, things like "Who wants to be my girlfriend?" Which I found rather amusing...
And also, this.. .-.
Nerdy_Cupcake wat
Edit: Found a spamming Platinum Donor, using colored chat... What the heck? Really? :/

xCutieKatx

Platinum
Reaction score
Yeah ^ It's general.. I guess you could say, "etiquette" that asking for likes and follows isn't exactly something that is generally done, it's something that should be earned. (Unless you're one of the people that likespams, then I have nothing to say to you.)

Nevertheless, I figured I'd join in and see what the fun was. I saw two mods who joined at separate times, a few Diamond Donors, and several Platinum Donors. The chat looked quite lively! I actually saw some people saying in chat, things like "Who wants to be my girlfriend?" Which I found rather amusing...
And also, this.. .-.
Nerdy_Cupcake wat
Edit: Found a spamming Platinum Donor, using colored chat... What the heck? Really? :/
As you can probably see I deleted the part about liking since everyone might die if it is there. Secondly, You can't have everything perfect in chat :/

Edog

Platinum
Reaction score
Just wasted 25 seconds off my life; pathetic
And you probably wasted another 25 writing that post, you're quite annoying, I've seen you on multiple threads intentionally trying to cause flame. Just stop. All you're doing is pissing people off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci