• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Impalers [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamamazing66

Experienced
Reaction score
Doesen't add excitement at all to your video.. Just proves to your subscribers that your a Feminine Hygene Product..
Well it did, bc the people I happned to be commentating with, started laughing, which created a fun filled, action packed video, and there is no need for the word Feminine Hygene Product, it shows immaturity, as much as you hate me, that gives you no right to say these things, so I will be the better man, and walk away.

iamamazing66

Experienced
Reaction score
^^ I agree. Don't betray because it takes no PvP skill and a 1v1 in deathmatch would have proved your skill more. Simply killing someone with their back turned doesn't make you look cool.
Despite the fact that we are now cool, I did not betray you. I asked for truce, and 5 seconds later, you were rushing at me, iwht sword in hand. Either way, I was scared, so I ran, turned around, and lit you up. The only reason you say you weren't going to kill me, is bc you knew that what you were going to do, and you want me to take to blame for betrayal.

rexblaze3

Spectator
Reaction score
Cheerleader please? :) Might apply later in the future when I get enough wins and have a better mic. xD

NewieLordArbiter

Experienced
Reaction score
Despite the fact that we are now cool, I did not betray you. I asked for truce, and 5 seconds later, you were rushing at me, iwht sword in hand. Either way, I was scared, so I ran, turned around, and lit you up. The only reason you say you weren't going to kill me, is bc you knew that what you were going to do, and you want me to take to blame for betrayal.
Look, I don't want to start a flame war, but I am just saying don't betray leaders of a clan and expect them to accept you into their clan. Plus, you are leading a clan and still applied for this one... Doesn't make any sense to me...

iamamazing66

Experienced
Reaction score
Look, I don't want to start a flame war, but I am just saying don't betray leaders of a clan and expect them to accept you into their clan. Plus, you are leading a clan and still applied for this one... Doesn't make any sense to me...
Im not a leader, it was disbanned. And at the time, the clan was not around.

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score
1. What is your age? 12
2. What is your Skype name?: yoyofrotto
3. How many wins do you have?: 495
4. How long have you been playing?: December
5. Past Clans?: Forgotten Primeval Organization
6. Working/Decent Microphone?: Yes
7. PVP Strengths: Fishing rod Bow fns and 1v1s
8. PVP Weaknesses: Hackers Ncp teams of 4+
9. Do you have Donor/Sponsor? [Isn't Required]:Yes
10. Have you teamed with anyone in the roster previously?: Andy Korrenian Umatt xCrayfish beeped
DENIED - Voted by members of clan.

EliteReactionzz

Diamond
Reaction score
1. What is your age? 14
2. What is your Skype name?: EliteReactionzz
3. How many wins do you have?: 195
4. How long have you been playing?: I have been playing for about 1 1/2 years
5. Past Clans?: I don't remember
6. Working/Decent Microphone?: yes
7. PVP Strengths: fire,and sword
8. PVP Weaknesses: team that are stacked that have more than 3 players
9. Do you have Donor/Sponsor? [Isn't Required]: yes (Iron)
10. Have you teamed with anyone in the roster previously?: yes I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci