• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Impalers [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
LOL.... i'm the immature one, you banished Chris_Bro SunGodMonkey and i. you're such a child.
I am going to stop you right there. I know there is a lot of tension between you and several people in this clan. I for one don't have any reason not to like you, so that is why I am going to suggest that it may not be a good idea to say or do anything that has to do with this clan. Remember, I am just trying to serve as a "middle man" to cut down on conflict.

cadbane4321

District 13
Reaction score
I understand you banishing us, but you can't banish people that would never join :)

HA.
That was Andy being stupid, I specifically told him not to put any Organization members on the blacklist because it would cause issues. He's really the only one that has something against you...

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
I understand you banishing us, but you can't banish people that would never join :)

HA.
Chris, like I told Somers, Andy's opinion and my opinion are not the same. I have no reason to dislike you guys. However, to cut down on conflict just refrain from associating yourself with the clan. I am sorry that you find some aspects of our clan troubling; I am going to try to get Andy to take down the black list. I have asked him already, but I don't think he wants to.

Chris

Platinum
Reaction score
That was Andy being stupid, I specifically told him not to put any Organization members on the blacklist because it would cause issues. He's really the only one that has something against you...
Ive been told. Meant no offense to anyone in the clan, but Andy. I find alot of his decisions biast and insensitive to all of his members and co-staff.

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score
Ive been told. Meant no offense to anyone in the clan, but Andy. I find alot of his decisions biast and insensitive to all of his members and co-staff.
I'm being honest here myself, you're only reason for hating me is for being biased and Chris, you're one of the most biased people I have met, trying to get me kicked out of CyanVolts Leader because I took your position. Oh please, this conversation is over leave the thread now, and stop causing flame.

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
I'm being honest here myself, you're only reason for hating me is for being biased and Chris, you're one of the most biased people I have met, trying to get me kicked out of CyanVolts Leader because I took your position. Oh please, this conversation is over leave the thread now, and stop causing flame.
Talk..now..:p

cadbane4321

District 13
Reaction score
Stop

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score
I have stopped after one post. Just saying for them to leave the thread now.

Chris

Platinum
Reaction score
1. I'm not causing flame.
2. I'm not being biased; I have my reasons: I find you annoying, you have a problem with criticism, and your immaturity level is extremely high.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci