• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Imperial Remnant [US Team]

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
1. Minecraft IGN: slater233, NikoAD
2. What is your age? 15
3. What is your Skype name?: Slater233
4. How many wins out of games played do you have?: 364/2000 something i think, but i have good past clans, and i have been in many clan battles. I was waiting for this to open....
5. How long have you been playing?: End of MCSGv1. Around that time.
6. Past Clans?: Element, Primeval, Orgv2, and some other clan that i created.
7. Working/Decent Microphone?: Yes, turtle beach x48s.
. PVP Strengths: Turn around bow shot, fns, fishing rod, and defensive clans that know how to work with each other.
9. PVP Weaknesses: Hackers, lag, water fights, block hitters......, and jump crits.
. Do you have Donor/Sponsor? [Isn't Required]: Nope, but getting life diamond soon.
11. Have you teamed with anyone in the roster previously?: I don't really think so, but hopefully i will be able to!
12. How much time will you devote to The Imperial Remnant?: 2-3 hours on the week, and 6-8 on the weekend.
Speaking of NikoAD, I just saw him ingame and he has no clue who you are... :/

Sim_Man

District 13
Reaction score
1. Minecraft IGN: Sim_Man
2. What is your age? 12
3. What is your Skype name?: sim_man-rocks I know its awful
4. How many wins out of games played do you have?: 353/2755, I know I was a noob
5. How long have you been playing? 3 weeks before v2
6. Past Clans?: Cyan Volts, Sovereign, Wild, Chrome and some other ones
7. Working/Decent Microphone?: Yes
. PVP Strengths: Sword, Fish rod and FnS
9. PVP Weaknesses: Alright with bow, Water fights
. Do you have Donor/Sponsor? [Isn't Required]: Gold Donor
11. Have you teamed with anyone in the roster previously?: Andy
12. How much time will you devote to The Imperial Remnant?: 2 hours or something like that a day

Slater

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Speaking of NikoAD, I just saw him ingame and he has no clue who you are... :/
I gave that account away a while ago...... It was my alt for a while, but i never played on it.

MaxStormz

Experienced
Reaction score
1. Minecraft IGN: TOGOODBOYZ (You can just call me Alex)
2. What is your age? 14
3. What is your Skype name?: TOGOODBOYZ
4. How many wins out of games played do you have?: 306/1,883
5. How long have you been playing?: At least for one year.
6. Past Clans?: I have been in the Elements, I've owned a clan call Tomahawkers which was disbanded because leading a clan wasn't my type. I've been in dozen more clans.
7. Working/Decent Microphone?: Yes, i have a great quality microphone.
. PVP Strengths: I am an all-around player and practice my PvP skills everyday. I am good with the fishing rod technique. Using flint and steel i am great with to, which i have taken down many people with. I am great at water fights. I can block hit really well, but i don't use that strategy. I use fishing rod technique and strafe. Using the bow and arrow i am real decent with to.
9. PVP Weaknesses: Fighting team in tight spaces.
. Do you have Donor/Sponsor? [Isn't Required]: Sadly no, but i am soon going to get iron donor ship.
11. Have you teamed with anyone in the roster previously?: No.
12. How much time will you devote to The Imperial Remnant?: I am usually one all the time, so i would be donate most of it.
13. Extra Information: I am great PvPer, but no one has noticed how good I am. I have taken down teams of the best players and just players in general. I rarely team because i rather kill a good/bad opponent than team,but i would like to team with friends/clan members when i am bored. I want to show off my skills and earn that spot knight. If accepted tell me how can i earn it. This clan is new and seems like it would be the best in the future and want to be apart of it. My PC is not so good but i get at least 30-50 fps (just clarifying but i am soon getting a better computer and going to record.)
Thanks for reading my application. <3
ACCEPTED.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci