• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Infamous-US Clan

Slayeer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN:Superslayer421/lil_michael5
Wins:211
Do you have Skype? If so, what is your Skype username?: Yep and it is superslayer421
Do you have a working Microphone?: Yep
PVP Strengths:Bows and 2 man teams
PVP Weaknesses: hackers and people that are better then me
Past Clans (if any): #Nebula and #Poptarts
Experience with Leaders/Officers of #Infamous (if any): Nope but i have teamed with Defrasa and yahcookie
Why do you want to join #Infamous?: Im subbed to you and it seems like a good clan and a lot of good players in it

xJayJay96

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey, I am a grammar nazi, could you change your top four players to top five, as there are 5 players there :p sorry, I have OCD with these types of things.

SpidersFTW

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey, I am a grammar nazi, could you change your top four players to top five, as there are 5 players there :p sorry, I have OCD with these types of things.
We want 5 though, i have OCD for this type of stuff also, but we want 5 lol

Synd87

Experienced
Reaction score
I just want to say the top player list does not matter how many wins you have it's how good you are at pvp. Because you could of just started playing and your better than most people so if that could change that would be a lot better. :)

oooNEONNUKEooo

Experienced
Reaction score
I just want to say the top player list does not matter how many wins you have it's how good you are at pvp. Because you could of just started playing and your better than most people so if that could change that would be a lot better. :)
i understand where your coming from but how do we choose the top 5 by skill?

Slayeer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You guys can have a tournament and the top 5 that win will be top 5 after that u can challenge one of the top 5 for there spot

Synd87

Experienced
Reaction score
Hay and guys I have a nother great idea. Mabye we could do some 2v2 3 days a week to start practicing for clan wars and get to know are teammates better and see what teammates do the best together. And that is all please think about it :D

Ps:srry for the double post

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci