• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The intelligence of some players....

Status
Not open for further replies.

InternetC

Survivor
Reaction score
I asked a guy what cubed meant and he said: a square that's been stretched upwards....

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
It's not a square that's been stretched upwards! It's one that's be stretched downwards! Duh!
Kids these days...

Anyway, in all seriousness, not everyone on the internet is super intelligent. One person may be able to type/write in perfect English, and not able to know what 15 * 15 is. Most people have something they aren't super educated in, and maybe for that guy, it was geometry. Or, he was trying to joke around. :p

For all I know, I worded something completely wrong or used the wrong word somewhere in my paragraph here and it has an entirely new meaning making me look stupid too. I tend to always make one mistake when I write, and always miss it upon proofreading. xD

Tobbvald

Survivor
Reaction score
It's not a square that's been stretched upwards! It's one that's be stretched downwards! Duh!
Kids these days...

Anyway, in all seriousness, not everyone on the internet is super intelligent. One person may be able to type/write in perfect English, and not able to know what 15 * 15 is. Most people have something they aren't super educated in, and maybe for that guy, it was geometry. Or, he was trying to joke around. :p

For all I know, I worded something completely wrong or used the wrong word somewhere in my paragraph here and it has an entirely new meaning making me look stupid too. I tend to always make one mistake when I write, and always miss it upon proofreading. xD
Ikr? the more stupider the funnier! XD. But seriously, people here have many different ages, you can't blame people for bad spelling or lacking grammar when you don't know wether it's a 7 year old or 17 year old that sits on the other side of your screen! C:

Zerukai

Tribute
Reaction score
Ikr? the more stupider the funnier! XD. But seriously, people here have many different ages, you can't blame people for bad spelling or lacking grammar when you don't know wether it's a 7 year old or 17 year old that sits on the other side of your screen! C:
I completely agree because it's always funny when a person iz skr34ming @ u leik diz for hacking because you just killed them and they rage. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci