• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Kings(US Clan Now Recruiting)

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamamazing66

Experienced
Reaction score
i won't get kicked from this calm if I'm in synergy will i bc i might be co leader but ill still be active on kings.

John123XD

Experienced
Reaction score
Guys i appylied for rebels if i get accept ill leave but if not ill stay i was just want to hvae a expreience with that clan

Catie1890

Survivor
Reaction score
Iamamazing I already accepted Vivide beast and told him to put is application in real format for the basics

XeroStyle1

Diamond
Reaction score
I want to join the clan my pvp skill is clutch I have somewhat over 120 wins im 12 years old so msg me backas soon as possible
Too be truthful this guy harassed me with his friend Rocky101202. Every time I would join a game(That they happened too be in) they would say "Hey Fag." and ect. Just telling you guys my experience with this guy. Maybe he changed his ways, we'll never know.

iamamazing66

Experienced
Reaction score
john u can't apply for other clans I'm srry but i will talk with catie about this if u applied for rebels we have to kick u out of our clan, we are not ur second option u are obviously not loyal john, its kinda disappointing, but whatever and catie he's denied until he posts a real application

iamamazing66

Experienced
Reaction score
but i was given permission to deny and accept even as co leader u have to follow rules

iamamazing66

Experienced
Reaction score
yes i was harassed by them as well thats why i am denying his app sorry catie but he is not a very good person, he's a 12 year old who has the language of a 50 year old aka( bunnies damn hell, he is also very rude and calls me a fag, like zero said with his other little friend who has the same vocab)

iamamazing66

Experienced
Reaction score
?? kids when u thought i applied u immediately kicked me, I'm starting to fell like barcelona, not loved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci