• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Last Colony

Look interesting?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GuyK

District 13
Reaction score
There's much more views here than votes here; please vote so that we can get some public opinion :)

I dont wanna vote for both of them .
"I don't really like it and probably wouldn't play on it even after improvements" - That's an unfair answer to vote for.
If it gets improved , I may like it more .
Did you make the terreformings? If you didnt , i think you should.
I suggest removing some of the glowstone from the map and making more structures .
Put more trees because who doesn't like trees :)

Hope I helped .
- GuyK

Mr_Tibbels

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I like the idea but it looks pretty bland, maybe make a underwater city instead

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
I like the idea but it looks pretty bland, maybe make a underwater city instead
Underwater city? We could do that by simply making it a city map, which we've considered. The world is literally wide open: there's a lot of opportunity with this map.

Mr_Tibbels

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Underwater city? We could do that by simply making it a city map, which we've considered. The world is literally wide open: there's a lot of opportunity with this map.
what i mean is that the city is completely underwater

Adrian1438

Tribute
Reaction score
I just don't like the look of it, too much glowstone and not enough structures, also the terrain looks a little vanilla.
A little tip is to make a central structure of medium or large size with very intricate detail, i haven't done that in my two maps but I've got a good map coming up with that in it and it looks great! Also, the way you phrased your question made you sound like a botch. a way to phrase it better would be "what don't you like about it?" or "what could i change?":D

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
I just don't like the look of it, too much glowstone and not enough structures, also the terrain looks a little vanilla.
A little tip is to make a central structure of medium or large size with very intricate detail, i haven't done that in my two maps but I've got a good map coming up with that in it and it looks great! Also, the way you phrased your question made you sound like a botch. a way to phrase it better would be "what don't you like about it?" or "what could i change?":D
Not to sound like a...botch?...but I don't need to be told how to ask questions (it was relatively polite). Anyways, there is a medium to large structure in the middle. Also, please read the description at the top. :) If you read it, you could probably figure out that this map is in progress, or development. We are planning more buildings already.

Adrian1438

Tribute
Reaction score
The question did not sound polite to me, and the buildings weren't the big problem for me, it was the terrain, it looks like you loaded a world and gave it a dome, make custom terrain with voxelsniper, worldedit, or world painter even. (world painter isn't that good try and avoid it). Also try and find a substitute for glow stone, don't make it torches. And the fact that its in development cant help with the terrain problem, to fix that you would have to restart.

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
You act as if we don't know what WorldEdit is; answer: we do. That's how we made the dome, and added all the water. We'll be smoothing out quite a few things, and the structures we are adding will make the glowstone less obvious. Just please don't assume we need to start over, because as we see it, we don't. We literally just started.

Adrian1438

Tribute
Reaction score
You act as if we don't know what WorldEdit is; answer: we do. That's how we made the dome, and added all the water. We'll be smoothing out quite a few things, and the structures we are adding will make the glowstone less obvious. Just please don't assume we need to start over, because as we see it, we don't. We literally just started.
first of all if you knew what it was why didn't you make custom terrain and second of all i'm not saying you have to restart, i'm saying i, personally, don't like it. so you can stop trying to dis my opinion.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci