• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Legend Master's Minecraft Avatars

Reaction score
Hello, Minecraft Survival Games (ers)!

With the increasing popularity of my avatars clogging my profile page up to a slightly irritating extent, I would like for anyone who wants an avatar to post here. Please note that I will still reply to posts on my profile page but would much prefer postings here.

Application:

Username:
Item/pose:
Background:

Here are some examples of my work:

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Username:Daalexantor
Item/pose: I'm holding a Diamond sword and a Darkness Bow from Kid Icarus Uprising (google it if your not famiar with it). Make sure my wings on my skin are visable behind me.
Background: A dead Wither.

I hope I get this.I have over 1400 posts and still use my skin while buches of other people have cool avitars.

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
Username: toby22
Item/pose: a iron sword with purple handle, me swinging it
Background: obsidian fortress

Reaction score
I think these avatars look nice, even though I suggest you try to get some perspective and some more details in it.
Looks good with the effects. Keep it up.

Reaction score
Don't you think the Julius3459 avatar showed perspective?
I absolutely think so. It was my favorite of those you've made. What I meant was to add more perspective.
(Sorry if I am confusing you, I have always been very bad at formulating my feedback right.)
You could give the bottom of the mountain some more perspective, and maybe make some silhouettes or something in the background, or some "far-away" mountains?

Reaction score
I absolutely think so. It was my favorite of those you've made. What I meant was to add more perspective.
(Sorry if I am confusing you, I have always been very bad at formulating my feedback right.)
You could give the bottom of the mountain some more perspective, and maybe make some silhouettes or something in the background, or some "far-away" mountains?
Yes, I think that is good advice. Adding backgrounds to my avatars is something I've only recently started doing and will hopefully get better at.

schnikes

Career
Reaction score
Username: schnikes
Item/pose: Bending over a chest in some attic place, looking in it's wonders.
Background: Attic house place at night, with a hostile person standing in the darkness.

Thank you and I love you forever in advance.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci