• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Legendary Communication Error

How often do you have to deal with the Communication Error?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RedSeamonster

Hello everybody. This thread is meant to be about the dreaded "Communication Error"

that is received while you reload the server lists on your multiplayer screen. I have had to deal with this since I started playing, and I have a couple questions:

Have you ever had this problem?

How do you fix it?

Do you know any solutions?

I am hoping somebody has some knowledge on this problem so all players can benefit. It's a huge problem to me and it stops me from connecting to servers on a regular basis. Feel free to respond and answer the questions, and take the poll.

Attachments

tpgkevin

Tribute
Reaction score
Have you ever had this problem?yes, (i wouldn't call it a problem, more like a solution)

How do you fix it?well, the easiest and in my mcsg experience so far is that when you try to mass join a certain server this message comes up, and when you try to join you get messages such internal java exceptions or end of stream.

Do you know any solutions? As i have already mentioned this is more like a solution to people trying to mass join a server and therefor crashing it.

Krasso

Survivor
Reaction score
Communication errors are often received if a serverjoin is attempted and failed. You have to wait a bit for the server to be available again. Common issue (i assume anyway).

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
There are no real solutions, it's just things to make it better. You can join a full server and normally the communication error is gone. Or you can restart your MC client.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
It rarely happens to me, just spam the refresh button ><'
or restart your minecraft client

Dean

Career
Reaction score
It only occurs if I attempt to join a server and I get disconnected if it's full OR as I'm joining a server and cancel the joining process.

zeejayy

Career
Reaction score
Have you ever had this problem? - Yes, quite often.
How do you fix it? - Restart minecraft or wait 5 seconds and then refresh servers.
Do you know any solutions? - Don't refresh your servers so rapidly, and don't join full servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci