• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES The Lost Zoo

Should this map be added?

• Yes :)

Votes: 103 82.4%
  • No :( (Please tell why)

Votes: 22 17.6%

• Total voters

MaxsGraphics

Quantum
Reaction score
Elavity and Danny are probably saying right now "VIP here we come" and that's what I think too :3 Great Map Guys!

DivineMedicus

Tribute
Reaction score
I can't seem to find a supposed theme for the main structures, of which the veteran hospital seems to be of traditional origin. As for the terraforming, I think a better tree repository could have been exhibited. Nonetheless, I also think that organics of animals would come in great handy with this awesome concept.

AlphaDanny

Tribute
Reaction score
I can't seem to find a supposed theme for the main structures, of which the veteran hospital seems to be of traditional origin. As for the terraforming, I think a better tree repository could have been exhibited. Nonetheless, I also think that organics of animals would come in great handy with this awesome concept.
Thanks for the constructive criticism! I would like to explain our reasoning behind not including animals... Because this map is based off an "abandoned zoo" theme there really are no animals (the story line states this as well). And frankly having animals might just look a bit cheesy :p The builds are mainly one theme (especially towards the main area/entrance of the zoo)... other builds such as the lab or the hospital where built to their own theme (based on real life pictures) and added a bit of building diversity. With the trees, we kept more of an overgrown forest type of theme within the tree packed sections, instead of a tree repository. We also wanted to have some open fields and flat land to keep the PvP/Survival Games aspect of this map.

Thanks for your comment!
-Danny

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci