• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Maim Games - Chapter 1

shoottomaim

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Set in a historic World War II scene, a group of 24 tributes must step in the middle of a battlefield that will either promise you riches, or have you ending up going home with nothing.
Puzzles, chests, twisting underground tunnels and more will have you at the edge of your seat with every corner you turn. Your intelligence and thought process will be tested towards the very end, when the deathmatch begins. Will you be victorious?

Hello everybody, my name is ShootToMaim. As a developer of darklygaming.com and a fan of the Mincraft Survival Games, one thing that was always on my bucket list was to create a Survival Games map for people to enjoy. I've created this thread to just raise awareness of the upcoming map, and that I need people to help me build! Just shoot me a PM on this site or on darklygaming.com (I'll respond faster on the latter) and we'll see if you've got what it takes :).

Thanks again MCSG, and I look forward to seeing you all when this map is finished.

Current Progress: 1%
  • Started terrain generation and terraforming.

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sounds awesome, I love the idea! Take your time with it, and build well :) I'll be looking forward to seeing the outcome

Denster91

Platinum
Reaction score
Sounds cool. Take your time on it and make sure its awesome :D

shoottomaim

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I've actually just started terraforming.. :3. I'm building this by myself.
I estimate an alpha version of this will come out a month later. Thanks for your patience :).

HartmannHunter22

Spectator
Reaction score
What's the border gonna be, around 600 blocks maybe? Or bigger, or smaller like breeze

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci