• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The MCGamer IRL Thread

Pacador

Platinum
Reaction score
Who do you want to meet: KiraBerry Nick TrebleMaker LilBub Kat Frankyy Britt, Sapphire, Catty, Matt, Alyssa, Winnie, Katie, Tahlia and Toby. + many more that I can't think of...

Who have you met: jasplays (my wonderful girlfriend <3) Tbhalii and Holly.

If you have met someone please explain: I met Holly and Ali when I had to catch a flight from Cairns to Brisbane, they drove all the way to me which could have been roughly an hours drive just to see me.. c: They stayed with me until my next plane arrived, I'm glad I got to meet them.
Lastly, my wonderful, beautiful girlfriend Jas. She flew to me not so long ago, in December. She was originally going to stay with me for 10 days, but ended up staying with me for around a month, she stayed for Christmas and my Birthday which was the 12 of January. I would never take that back as it was the best part of my life, to hold her was the best. I love her so much ^.^

jasplays

Spectator
Reaction score
Who do you want to meet: KiraBerry Nick TrebleMaker LilBub Kat Frankyy Britt, Sapphire, Catty, Matt, Alyssa, Winnie, Katie, Tahlia and Toby. + many more that I can't think of...

Who have you met: jasplays (my wonderful girlfriend <3) Tbhalii and Holly.

If you have met someone please explain: I met Holly and Ali when I had to catch a flight from Cairns to Brisbane, they drove all the way to me which could have been roughly an hours drive just to see me.. c: They stayed with me until my next plane arrived, I'm glad I got to meet them.
Lastly, my wonderful, beautiful girlfriend Jas. She flew to me not so long ago, in December. She was originally going to stay with me for 10 days, but ended up staying with me for around a month, she stayed for Christmas and my Birthday which was the 12 of January. I would never take that back as it was the best part of my life, to hold her was the best. I love her so much ^.^
u saw one of them twice ://

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci