• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The MCGamer PvP Tournament [Brackets]

Joey

Staffing Team Lead
Reaction score

The third deadline has been met! Congratulations to the Rebels! For winning the first MCGamer PvP Tournament.

Rebels: This team consists of myruhh7 as their leader, Spellyy, Wickkyy, and Maxypie.

The teams that were eliminated are as follows.
Team Babies - Lost to the Rebels (3-2)
Instinct - Lost to The Babies (2-0)
Invincible - Lost to the Rebels (2-0)

#Force - Disqualified due to insufficient amount of players.
Aero - Disqualified due to insufficient amount of players.
Team Royalty - Disqualified due to insufficient amount of players.
TheMouseClickers - Disqualified due to insufficient amount of players.

The battles were fought as if they were any normal clan battle, on the US Network. All of the Official MCGamer Clan Battle Rules and MCGamer Rules applied.
Clan Battle Rules
MCGamer Rules

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
^^ So clans/teams, please try to keep it calm and play it by the books. We want to do it again, but if issues arise it might not happen again.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Championship will just be The Babies vs. The Rebels. I don't know if you randomized the brackets, but in my opinion I would've made it so they would face each other in the quarter finals or semi finals, because if you know anything about PvPers, The Babies and The Rebels are at the top.

No flame meant to start here

Jccandfriends

Diamond
Reaction score
Championship will just be The Babies vs. The Rebels. I don't know if you randomized the brackets, but in my opinion I would've made it so they would face each other in the quarter finals or semi finals, because if you know anything about PvPers, The Babies and The Rebels are at the top.

No flame meant to start here
Than wouldn't it be more special for the "2 best teams" to be in the finals rather than quarters?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci