• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The MCGamer Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abilities

Survivor
Reaction score
So, recently I posted a thread that covered my MCSG story, and the truth about me. But, it got removed? It was a harmless thread, had no negative topics. I don't understand the reason behind this. You see, there are so much more threads that were related to mine, but those ones didn't get locked/removed?

Maybe the MCGamer staff needs to actually let you know why they would like to remove or lock something before hand. I hate the fact that they lock/remove without giving valid reasoning. I bet this thread will also get removed! Why? Because the MCGamer staff don't have the balls to actually state some valid reasoning.

*Before this thread gets locked, I would like the staff to inform the reason to why it's worth a lock/removal*

-Also, that thread took me a good 2-3 hours to make, it pissed me off how it was removed without reasoning!

xGtZz

Career
Reaction score
Hope that wasn't your "." Thread with only a dot as the text, if so that's an amazing life story.

Abilities

Survivor
Reaction score
Hope that wasn't your "." Thread with only a dot as the text, if so that's an amazing life story.
no, that was a mistake. I made a thread with the title being "The Story, The Truth, The Secrets"

Took me 2 hours to write it all up, then it gets removed instantly without reasoning

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
So they're deleting a thread where he admits to his wrongdoings and wants to come clean? Uh, let's go delete Lovelights thread and all the other ones on that topic.

.-.
i'm not saying he deserved it ._. I'm just saying they know who he was, and i know he didn't deserve it :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci