• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The MCSG Critic: Addicted to MCSG??

Did you get 5+ on this test?

• YES, IM ADDICTED

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • Nope, Im not addicted and I have a life outside of MCSG

Votes: 9 40.9%

• Total voters

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
1.MCSG is the only server you play on: No.
2.You never play Singleplayer anymore: No. Even still, just cause you don't play Single Player doesn't mean you're addicted to MCSG. You could be addicted to the ShotBow and not play Single Player, so this question's irrelevant.
3.You don't care about the new update unless it makes it easier/harder to play MCSG: A lot of the recent updates, (besides the upcoming one) haven't really interested me at all what-so-ever, so no.
4.You forgot about certain things in Minecraft(Ex. Horses, Anvils, Mats, etc) Nope.
5.You only play Minecraft and never any other game because of MCSG: If I did this I think I'd personally go crazy, Minecraft's a good game, but if I were to obsess over it I'd get help.
6.You call everyone a tryharder when their just playing a game: Once again, if I did this I'd get psychological help.
7.Every Fri/Sat/Sun you play MCSG 24/7: Nope.
8.You stopped watching youtubers and instead play MCSG: I don't watch any gaming YouTubers, besides Penguinz0, but he doesn't really count since he doesn't give a flying damn in the world about the games he plays. Once again, no.
9.You know your MCSG friends more than your IRL friends: Ugh, no.
10.You are wonder why creeper's are main aspect of the part of the game: If you mean by the symbol, then, not really.
11.You don't need to look at the server list because you have all of the servers listed on your multiplayer server list: My servers are so unorganized, it will take my like years to find the Hub alone. Nope.

A whopping 0 out of 11. If we were referring to forums, maybe that would be a different story.

theREALjpgaquino

Survivor
Reaction score
These are bad questions. 5+ what? True or false? Because in some questions True means you're addicted, but in others True means you're not.

But here's my answers:

1.MCSG is the only server you play on Nope, I play other hub servers
2.You never play Singleplayer anymore I got bored of singleplayer before playing MCSG though
3.You don't care about the new update unless it makes it easier/harder to play MCSG I don't care about new updates unless it adds something interesting. This one is meh.
4.You forgot about certain things in Minecraft(Ex. Horses, Anvils, Mats, etc) I remember just about everything about Minecraft I've ever learned. The things I remember the least are things like the crafting recipes for enchantment tables and similar items.
5.You only play Minecraft and never any other game because of MCSG I play a couple other games, but some days I only play MCSG
6.You call everyone a tryharder when their just playing a game Nope
7.Every Fri/Sat/Sun you play MCSG 24/7 Nope
8.You stopped watching youtubers and instead play MCSG I stopped watching MCSG youtubers because most of them aren't very interesting (no offence, I just don't find it fun to watch people play MCSG) but I still watch a bit of other youtube stuff
9.You know your MCSG friends more than your IRL friends That's somewhat true :p Some IRL friends I'm decently close with, but I play a lot with my MCSG friends because most of my IRL friends are boring and are all nubs :p
10.You are wonder why creeper's are main aspect of the part of the game I wonder now because in recent updates they've changed the game, and creepers seem boring. A long time ago I liked them though, because they were a creative mob. I guess they still are, but I've gotten bored of them :p
11.You don't need to look at the server list because you have all of the servers listed on your multiplayer server list I only keep one MCSG server on my list, and the hub, and I just edit that one. Sometimes I also use direct connect :p
Just 1 question. Is your : and P button broken?

theREALjpgaquino

Survivor
Reaction score
1.MCSG is the only server you play on: No.
2.You never play Singleplayer anymore: No. Even still, just cause you don't play Single Player doesn't mean you're addicted to MCSG. You could be addicted to the ShotBow and not play Single Player, so this question's irrelevant.
3.You don't care about the new update unless it makes it easier/harder to play MCSG: A lot of the recent updates, (besides the upcoming one) haven't really interested me at all what-so-ever, so no.
4.You forgot about certain things in Minecraft(Ex. Horses, Anvils, Mats, etc) Nope.
5.You only play Minecraft and never any other game because of MCSG: If I did this I think I'd personally go crazy, Minecraft's a good game, but if I were to obsess over it I'd get help.
6.You call everyone a tryharder when their just playing a game: Once again, if I did this I'd get psychological help.
7.Every Fri/Sat/Sun you play MCSG 24/7: Nope.
8.You stopped watching youtubers and instead play MCSG: I don't watch any gaming YouTubers, besides Penguinz0, but he doesn't really count since he doesn't give a flying damn in the world about the games he plays. Once again, no.
9.You know your MCSG friends more than your IRL friends: Ugh, no.
10.You are wonder why creeper's are main aspect of the part of the game: If you mean by the symbol, then, not really.
11.You don't need to look at the server list because you have all of the servers listed on your multiplayer server list: My servers are so unorganized, it will take my like years to find the Hub alone. Nope.

A whopping 0 out of 11. If we were referring to forums, maybe that would be a different story.
Good for you!!! Your not addicted unlike some of us!

Ag | Alex

District 13
Reaction score
1.MCSG is the only server you play on: Mostly.
2.You never play Singleplayer anymore: Minecraft has single player?
3.You don't care about the new update unless it makes it easier/harder to play MCSG: Pretty Much
4.You forgot about certain things in Minecraft(Ex. Horses, Anvils, Mats, etc): Nah. I'm an mlg crafter.
5.You only play Minecraft and never any other game because of MCSG: I played power rangers on the gameboy once.
6.You call everyone a tryharder when their just playing a game: Only when they actually do tryhard me.
7.Every Fri/Sat/Sun you play MCSG 24/7 Sadly...yes
8.You stopped watching youtubers and instead play MCSG NEVER! BENJA CANADA ALL DA WAY.
9.You know your MCSG friends more than your IRL friends I have no irl friends... :(
10.You are wonder why creeper's are main aspect of the part of the game, when they don't appear in MCSG: The creeper is on the logo. That is why they were invented. So MCSG could have something to put an arrow through.
11.You don't need to look at the server list because you have all of the servers listed on your multiplayer server list: Only 1-40. I mostly use the hub

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci