• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The MCSG Deathmatch

Do you guys want something like this?

• Yes

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • No

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Maybe, but with modifications

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

SteamrollledM8

Tribute
Reaction score
Have you ever been in a deathmatch, where there were 2v1ing you? You didnt have enough space due to small spawns for some maps ie. Par72, Zone 85. Well, I would like to propose a suggestion. We have some maps with decent deathmatch arenas ie. Breeze Island 2. Some are just horrible ie. Breeze Island. Im thinking that maybe we could build a universal deathmatch arena, somewhat like Breeze Island 2, but a bit bigger. It could use the same mechanics as normal deathmatches, maybe not the lightning. In my opinion the lighting should be toned down just a little bit. It's a little bit overpowered. But I think the MCSG servers should include a universal deathmatch, like the feature hive has, except not as big. I think it would improve the team situations in deathmatch and overall help the gameplay of deathmatch in MCSG. Ive been on and off on mcsg for almost 3 years, and this is my biggest problem. The deathmatch should be 5 minutes, or around there. People need their time to fight, espicially if there are 3 people. There shouldnt be a 10 secound countdown, it should start right away. This will stop random teamers. I hope this will get implemented

~Jaxon

PS. If you want to add this feature, contact me and I will get a team to build one

Last edited:

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I mean we used to have one a while ago... and then there was a project to make a deathmatch arena for every single map but I don't know what happened there.

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score
i raised this problem a while ago but no staff member really took any action about it

Crinkle

Platinum
Reaction score
lol i remember you from us hive :p i like these ideas, hopefully the staff will take it to consideration.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci