• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The MCSG Dictionary

Wolfy16

Diamond
Reaction score
The MCSG Dictionary
Comment words to add
These are completely submitted by the commutiny
See an incorrect definition PM me

Will try to update every few days

Most Contributet: Azurdo

GG: Shortened language of "good game". Usually meant to flaunt a victory over another opponent, contradictory to its components.

Rekt: Shortened language of "wrecked". Usually used with "gg".

Tem Pls I Fan: Shortened language of "Team please, I am a fan". Usually meant to team with people through the entire popularity spectrum, and you do not necessarily have to be a fan.

Fountain: The fountain in the middle of MCSG's first lobby. Utilized as a hotspot for teaming.

Ship: Used to be the one place everyone would go to in Beta. It is a ship in a cavern on the map Survival Games 1, and has around 6 tier 1 chests, and around 2 tier 2 chests.

Train: is located in sg 4 and tsg 2 holds a resonable amt of tier 1 and 2s

Stemroll: Killing someone with half a heart left.

Beach: A Place on Holiday Resort. Usually containing 1 tier 2 and 7 tier one's on the long stretch of beach and sand.

PVP: A battle in which a player(s) goes against a player(s)

Tryharding: Following a person directly off of spawn with a weapon or even with your fists. Usually done by people who have nothing better to do with their lives, and occurs often to YouTubers.

Corn: Abbreviation for "cornucopia". It is the centre of the map with the 8 middle chests, as well as the 24 pedestals that surround them.

Double team: Teaming with someone else to aid you kill another tribute (2v1). Usually done when fighting someone with better armour or a higher skill level than you.
GF(gf): A term used to mean 'Good Fight'. Usually said after a fight when the opponent or you die, and the other person has minimal hearts left. It is Self Explanatory.

Cake room: A place in the lobby where many noobs attempted to find teammates.

Random/randy: A noob or a person who is not known at all in the
community.

BK: Bad kid, commonly used with randy.

Refill - When all chests refill, usually signified when you and your partner begin going back to the cornucopia.
Donor Code - When donors team
Mod code - When mods team
Schmeng - When you get 5 or more consecutive bow shots.
Gapple - Short hand for Golden Apple.

Last edited:

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
gg: Shortened language of "good game". Usually meant to flaunt a victory over another opponent, contradictory to its components.
rekt: Shortened language of "wrecked". Usually used with "gg".
tem pls i fan: Shortened language of "Team please, I am a fan". Usually meant to team with people through the entire popularity spectrum, and you do not necessarily have to be a fan.
fountain: The fountain in the middle of MCSG's first lobby. Utilized as a hotspot for teaming.
ship (SG1): Used to be the one place everyone would go to in Beta. It is a ship in a cavern on the map Survival Games 1, and has around 6 tier 1 chests, and around 2 tier 2 chests.

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Beach: A Place on Holiday Resort. Usually containing 1 tier 2 and 7 tier one's on the long stretch of beach and sand.

GF(gf): A term used to mean 'Good Fight'. Usually said after a fight when the opponent or you die, and the other person has minimal hearts left. It is Self Explanatory.

Last edited:

Iametal

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Train- is located in sg 4 and tsg 2 holds a resonable amt of tier 1 and 2s

Wolfy16

Diamond
Reaction score
gg: Shortened language of "good game". Usually meant to flaunt a victory over another opponent, contradictory to its components.
rekt: Shortened language of "wrecked". Usually used with "gg".
tem pls i fan: Shortened language of "Team please, I am a fan". Usually meant to team with people through the entire popularity spectrum, and you do not necessarily have to be a fan.
fountain: The fountain in the middle of MCSG's first lobby. Utilized as a hotspot for teaming.
ship (SG1): Used to be the one place everyone would go to in Beta. It is a ship in a cavern on the map Survival Games 1, and has around 6 tier 1 chests, and around 2 tier 2 chests.
Thank You!

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
PVP: A battle in which a player(s) goes against a player(s).

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Tryharding: Following a person directly off of spawn with a weapon or even with your fists. Usually done by people who have nothing better to do with their lives, and occurs often to YouTubers.
Corn: Abbreviation for "cornucopia". It is the centre of the map with the 8 middle chests, as well as the 24 pedestals that surround them.
Double team: Teaming with someone else to aid you kill another tribute (2v1). Usually done when fighting someone with better armour or a higher skill level than you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci