• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The MCSG Factor

Auroraty|Kristie

District 13
Reaction score
...I, I dont know If I want to do eet... Hm. It probably wouldn't fit my timezone either... besides, Id need a massive boost in confidence and some moral support to show my voice :3
Connor, seriously. I bet you have a nice voice, i think i've heard you sing before and you're really good at it. Please just do it! It will be a good way to get involved in the community. Besides, it's justt for fun.

Honeypoo10

Career
Reaction score
Do you need to sing a minecraft related song or can it be anything

Connor Lyttle

Tribute
Reaction score
Oh What the hey! It was too tempting ;D

IGN: Attention_Seeker

Will you take MCSG Factor Seasons seriously?: Yes. I take these sorts of events seriously and handle things maturely when it seems appropriate.

Do you take victory / defeat seriously?: I do. I am an all round good sport.
Are you someone who responds with inappropriate behavior? : Not in times like these. Most of the time, still no.

Will you show up to MCSG Factor events when you are scheduled to perform?: As long as it fits with my time zone. I can be on from 4.00pm - 6.00pm UTC+12.00. I am going away this weekend so I wouldn't be able to do it then.

Do you have a good microphone?: I do. I use a Microsoft LX3000 Headset.

XNexer

Diamond
Reaction score
Oh What the hey! It was too tempting ;D

IGN: Attention_Seeker

Will you take MCSG Factor Seasons seriously?: Yes. I take these sorts of events seriously and handle things maturely when it seems appropriate.

Do you take victory / defeat seriously?: I do. I am an all round good sport.
Are you someone who responds with inappropriate behavior? : Not in times like these. Most of the time, still no.

Will you show up to MCSG Factor events when you are scheduled to perform?: As long as it fits with my time zone. I can be on from 4.00pm - 6.00pm UTC+12.00. I am going away this weekend so I wouldn't be able to do it then.

Do you have a good microphone?: I do. I use a Microsoft LX3000 Headset.
Accepted
But you are going to Season 2 because you won't be able to make Season 1

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
IGN : CraftyKratonite
Will you take MCSG Factor Seasons seriously? : Of course.
Do you take victory / defeat seriously? : Yes, I will be a good sport.
Are you someone who responds with inappropriate behavior? :No I am not.
Will you show up to MCSG Factor events when you are scheduled to perform? : As long as it's okay with my timezone.
Do you have a good microphone? : Yes I do.

illumina1337

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN : CraftyKratonite
Will you take MCSG Factor Seasons seriously? : Of course.
Do you take victory / defeat seriously? : Yes, I will be a good sport.
Are you someone who responds with inappropriate behavior? :No I am not.
Will you show up to MCSG Factor events when you are scheduled to perform? : As long as it's okay with my timezone.
Do you have a good microphone? : Yes I do.
Ohhhhhh snap!!! Some tough competition just entered!

Loud

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: LoudNinja2xx123 (App for Judge)
How would you respond to someone who is a good singer?: Someone who is a good singer will touch you very deeply and you will feel it inside you, if someone is a good singer you give them feedback because trust me they want it deeply. Some examples of the comments I would give to good Singer: They kept in tune, having originality and flair in their voice, keep the audience wanting more, and have courage to come up here and sing in front of people, they had faith and confidence when they were singing and believed in themselves.

How would you respond to someone who is a bad singer?: You have to give them credit that they went up their to sing and had the guts to do it. I would say examples relevant to this: You have a really nice voice and a lot of potential and you can probably go far some day, but you need a little more practice and more effort and time put in, Then give feedback on why I did not approve of their singing. Like; you didn't stay on tone or you were not being yourself because you were to nervous. How would you respond to someone who is a decent singer?: Someone who is a decent singer has to be on their way. Remember the people we are judging are a community of kids and teen agers. If they are pretty decent singers with good tone and original voices. I would tell them that they are well on their way if they have this good of a voice at this age, especially if some haven't even hit puberty yet and their singing voices aren't even fully developed yet. And I would give them much feedback and tell them how they can improve.
How do you know how to tell how well a voice is?: This is an easy task for me and most people. A good singing voice will really get to you. When you here that tone you will feel inside of you. A good singing voice will set the tone in any room. When someone has a good singing voice you will be able to tell int he first 5 seconds or so on how they wave the sounds and their voice and such. Are you someone who responds to inappropriate behavior?: Yes, I am someone who does not approve with inappropriate and immature behavior. If people do not take this contest seriously it will hurt my feelings regarding I put a lot of my time into judging the MCSG Communities' voices. Will you dedicate time to MCSG factor and showing up to the events?: Yes, I will dedicate as much time needed from the Sr. staff. ~ Thank you for taking you time to review my application, LoudNinja2xx13

Branbob83

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN : Branbob83
Will you take MCSG Factor Seasons seriously? : Of course! I love singing! It sounds like a lot of fun and I'm in it to win it! c:
Do you take victory / defeat seriously? : Yes, I am a good sport. I won't rage, I will just congratulate the person who wins.
Are you someone who responds with inappropriate behavior? : No, I will act maturely. This is a serious competition and I respect that.
Will you show up to MCSG Factor events when you are scheduled to perform? : Of course!
Do you have a good microphone? : Yes I do, turtle beaches.

This sounds like a lot of fun! I can't wait! :D

FireBat

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN : FireBat223
How would you respond to someone who is a good singer? : Woah, that was amazing, beautiful, and BRAVOOOOOO!!!
How would you respond to someone who is a bad singer? :Im, sorry, but your not... as talented as others.
How would you respond to someone who is a decent singer? : Your talented! Could use a little work though. :)
Do you know how to tell how well a voice is? : I can tell if the voice starts cracking that she/he cant hit the note correctly.
Are you someone who responds with inappropriate behavior? : No, I am completely appropriate.
Will you dedicate time to MCSG Factor and showing up to the events? : I will be there unless I die.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci