• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The MCSG Purge

TheIceCreamLady

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello everyone, it's Theicecreamlady here today and I came up with an Idea. The idea is to bring the purge into MCSG. How this will work is, 1 day of hackers only with unranked/ ranked sg games. Use any hack clients between 24 hours.

Thanks, don't forget it's just a suggestion ;)

Sebiix

Career
Reaction score
Uhm. I don't think this would be the best idea. Chaos would be here and we might lose a lot of players because of the hackers . Sound like a good idea for a non-premium server where everyone can join. But not on this server.

McsgClint

Quantum
Reaction score
I think this is going to be bad, its just going to bring in more hackers into the server.

Recents

Experienced
Reaction score
I mean 70% of mcsg players already hack or cheat, so it's not like it's a big deal

N

Nikola

Well, I honestly don't think this will EVER happen but.. thank you for the suggestion.

As a current moderator one of the biggest troubles we usually deal with on the servers are hackers. Allowing someone to hack even if it is only for 24 hours could cause some big issues, drama and disaster. So I'd say... no thank you.

Offlook

Yurleth
Reaction score
Personally, I don;t think that this will ever happen because, MCGamer is trying to make their server the best they can, and letting hackers do anything they want on one day would cause massive chaos.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci