• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The mcsq history

Fam

Survivor
Reaction score
Back in 2012/2013 was the rise of an infamous youtuber. His name was BajanCanadian. With the rise of this pvp God everyone decided to be the infamous baccs. They would sing the benja and bacca song and say plz tem when they saw fellow bacca mates. They would eat raw fish and would kill with their Betty's. Next came the rise of a yter by the name of Joey Graccefa. He was a quirky yter that was rlly bad at the pvps. He made girls fall to their knees and cry tears of joy! But it was a terrible storm coming... There he comes I see him! It's him and his weaboo fanboys! You know it ladies and gentleman it is the GHOUL HIMSELF THE PVP GOD SOLRFLARE. It was a terrible season. Everyone's mind was controlled and they wore ez ghoul skins. Everyone in mcsq would watch Tokyo ghoul and splooge too him. Kezin is very powerful, he is the dark overlord supreme weeb and I'm asking you my fellow regular mcsq try hards to kill him.

TO GET RID OF SOLRFLARE

( In no way this meant to harm, demeanor or hurt someone. Copyrighted by Weaboo and Co.©

10❤

Experienced
Reaction score
huahwi just made everyone use fns 1000 times every game

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci